Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Default Re: For those of you lining up to buy the Air Jordan 1 Royal Blue

The fact is this thread Bless knows he's taking a big L. All he's doing is repeating himself and constantly getting shot down.

All he has left remaining is trying to get the last word in. which I'll make it my personal ISH goal to personally not see to that and keep making my monkey dance.
    That or this will get moved to the sneaker forum and I'll just lock him out there which would be funnier.

Now continue cutting and pasting Bless

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    FYI, they're the Carolinas, not Columbias

Just messin with ya ;)
    nah its columbia. thats the official color. i don't think either is wrong but there is a difference between carolina blue vs columbia blue. although i dont know if its different on Jordans.

so do you call these carolina IVs and carolina XIs? i've always known them as columbia IV and columbia XI

Bless L count

1- Keeps asking what are sky Jordans. I intentionally won't answer which infuriates him

2- Keeps calling me a fraud when I've posted countless times my collection and he's only posted one measly pic. Plus I'm the shoe mod with threads asking me to break down shoes

3- Convinced himself he's won when nobody has really came in to discredit me while several came in here to put this guy in his place

4- keeps calling me the same 5 foot gook with a small dicc when all of it isn't true, but we've already proven he acts and types like a 12 year old w!gger

5- Repeats the same story of how my glasses got stolen yet leaves out the part where I shook the guy and got $1700 worth of frames for a loss of $125 Carreras

6- Still types like a w1gger

7- Reveals he messes with dirty Vancouver braods and has STD's

8- He voluntarily keeps bumping this knowing full well I got him on a string like a puppet

This thread is one for the ages. Bless doesn't get he keeps bumping a thread that makes him look like an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    nah its columbia. thats the official color. i don't think either is wrong but there is a difference between carolina blue vs columbia blue. although i dont know if its different on Jordans.

so do you call these carolina IVs and carolina XIs? i've always known them as columbia IV and columbia XI

My bad, I thought you were referring to the XI's in the picture I posted. The Carolina lows
    Columbias are with the blue logo and the white patent. Carolinas are the baby blue Going by the box. But if you want to get technical the University Blue.

Bless L count

1- Keeps asking what are sky Jordans. I intentionally won't answer which infuriates him

2- Keeps calling me a fraud when I've posted countless times my collection and he's only posted one measly pic. Plus I'm the shoe mod with threads asking me to break down shoes

3- Convinced himself he's won when nobody has really came in to discredit me while several came in here to put this guy in his place

4- keeps calling me the same 5 foot gook with a small dicc when all of it isn't true, but we've already proven he acts and types like a 12 year old w!gger

5- Repeats the same story of how my glasses got stolen yet leaves out the part where I shook the guy and got $1700 worth of frames for a loss of $125 Carreras

6- Still types like a w1gger

7- Reveals he messes with dirty Vancouver braods and has STD's

8- He voluntarily keeps bumping this knowing full well I got him on a string like a puppet

This thread is one for the ages. Bless doesn't get he keeps bumping a thread that makes him look like an idiot

Ho.

"B b b but what should I do Internet people I don't know in real life? What should I do????"

Hateraid.

You a ho.

You are a hipster bitch ass ho

You don't answer

You don't know what made the 4's and 5's different than any retros

Cus you weren't there

I was there. It doesn't matter what the fucc you type, YOU ARE A HO

THREATENED MULTIPLE TIMES TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY FOR HAVING AN STD ? AND LIVING IN A STATE WHERE MARIJUANA IS LEGAL??

YOU LOST

YOU ARE A BITCH ASS HO

YOURE BITCHMADE COLORS CAME OUT

PERIOD. POINT BLANK

TELL YOUR HOARD HITTIN PHILLY NIGGAHS THAT PLAY NO LIMIT IN ADIDAS THAT YOU MADE MULTIPLE THREATS TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY

YOU LOST IN THE GAME OF LIFE , HO

Quote Originally Posted by Bless Mathews

Ho.

"B b b but what should I do Internet people I don't know in real life? What should I do????"

Hateraid.

You a ho.

You are a hipster bitch ass ho

You don't answer

You don't know what made the 4's and 5's different than any retros

Cus you weren't there

I was there. It doesn't matter what the fucc you type, YOU ARE A HO

THREATENED MULTIPLE TIMES TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY FOR HAVING AN STD ? AND LIVING IN A STATE WHERE MARIJUANA IS LEGAL??

YOU LOST

YOU ARE A BITCH ASS HO

YOURE BITCHMADE COLORS CAME OUT

PERIOD. POINT BLANK

TELL YOUR HOARD HITTIN PHILLY NIGGAHS THAT PLAY NO LIMIT IN ADIDAS THAT YOU MADE MULTIPLE THREATS TO TAKE SOMEONES KID AWAY

YOU LOST IN THE GAME OF LIFE , HO
    Lol, If I showed my HOard Philly Niggahs how you typed and acted, the first thing they would do is laugh at the fact you're not a 12 year old white kid. Then probably beat you down for talking that way. Just the same as any niggah on ISH thinks of you. Think about it.

Second, nobody would disagree that you're a bad father. People would applaud that your kid be given a better situation to be raised in. STD's shows what type of people you hang with and you admittedly said you sell weed to kids. That's illegal.

What's with the hate on no limit? MacMac makes millions doing it. Man, you really need to displace your hate

But keep bumping. It's you're show buddy, and you getting booed like the Situation on the Comedy roast

[url=https://imgflip.com/i/1nc0o0]

I'm sorry for dragging this out

I realize I shouldn't be acting like a retard and I should learn to grow up

You da man hateraid!
    Last edited by hateraid; 04-18-2017 at 04:54 PM.

"Nobody buys Jordan's "- hateraid
    True statement. That's why you see them commonly on clearance

"Besides the 11's , Jordan's are dead" - hateraid
    Coming from the guy who thinks nobody wants Yeezys.
    You lost right there

This is gettin so old. You are a kid
    Says the guy who types like a 12 year old and keeps bumping this?
    What a hypocritical joker. But keep bumping!

"Neener you got stds. Neeener neeenr". From an assumption that heezy wrote about Vancouver hos.
    Whalley hos do anything for a niggah? That's what you said right? You haven't denied the STD's.

Seriously bruh.

It's pathetic.
    Funny, you're the one who keep repeating the same shyt over and over and over......
    Why can't you just let it go?

That's right, because you lost and all you got is to try and get the last post, which I will never let you have because I know it pisses the fakk out of you.

So keep going!
    Last edited by hateraid; 04-18-2017 at 04:51 PM.

I'm sorry for dragging this out

You da man hateraid!
    I remember something about being punked by the admins?

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Man this thread is wild i think both of yall have some knowledge of the shoe game but misinformed in some areas. I'll try to chime in..
    Well now I can have an uninterrupted conversation without "WHAT ARE SKY JORDANS" being ignorantly repeated by Bless the moron

This where I disagree. Footlocker can sell multiple size runs of the Carolina lows and make more money, as opposed to just one size run of Yeezys. They would not trade their Jordan inventory for a full size run of Yeezys lol that's insane. If you are asking a reseller if they want Carolinas or Yeezy, then obviously yeezy because of availability.
    See that's where I think you should go and ask the stores. I'm walking into any FL or Champs that was a high volume store allotted to carry them and they still have the Carolina low on shelf. If the same number of Yeezys were produced with the same number of stores the Yeezys would have been gone even before they hit the shelf through lotto method

Yeezys or UB or NMDs were not even one of the top 10 best selling sneakers of 2016. Not one model. JB sold millions of Space Jams and Flu Games. No yeezy or boost has moved a million pairs of one colorway. Can they if they mass produced them? I don't know. Maybe,maybe not. You have to remember that the people that are into boost, represent a small percentage of people who buy sneakers.
    Are you talking over a lifetime? Because yes, they've moved a lot in the past since the shoes have been retried multiple times. You're comparing a lifetime of production to limited pairs. If you scaled it equally then you would see Yeezys are currently dominating the market. go on any shoe forum and ask what's popular RIGHT NOW. 10/10 will say Yeezys

Yes, yeezys/adidas boost and runners in general is all the hype right now. There are people who only like what they can't have (lame). The supplies are low so that pumps up resell prices. Hell, most people buy those just to resell. I've rarely seen anybody wear Yeezy 750s but you'll see retro Jordans everywhere.
    EXACTLY what I'm saying. see, you're agreeing with me inadvertently. And the rest I agree. It's a resell item. Not a wearable

The misconception that Jordans are no longer popular or don't sell well are completely false if you look at actual numbers. People act like JB mass producing everything is a bad thing lol. Before all folks did was complain and say why won't nike just make more pairs. Well they did that. I love the fact that I can buy Jordans stress free with relative ease.
    See there's the misconception, but then you are eluding to my point. What I'm saying is nobody is buying Jordan figuratively meaning the sole collectors from the Golden age of collecting. The game shifted to a resellers game now. Its a completely new generation. Jordans will be bought in the masses from the nostalgia peeps, but because of the availabilty it doesn't have the wow factor it used to have. They're massed produced. And I bet they would have the same numbers as Kobe's, KD's,and Lebrons. But within the generation still shoe collecting Adaidas has dominated that demographic.

I much rather have mass produced shoes that I can easily buy, versus trying to buy some limited supply kicks that are overhyped and no regular person has a shot to obtain them. And when Jordan does have limited drops, thats where all the hypebeast come back. Just look at the prices for the Kaws x Jordan IV.
    As a business as a whole yes. This is perfect for the nostalgia heads and business by the numbers. But for the long time collector it killed the hype and devalues anybody's shoe collection. 7-8 years ago I could have sold off my collection for 4X the retail easily. Now kids are asking below retail. it's ridiculous.

What I'm saying is you can look it as 2 perspectives. You as an avid shoe collector and JB fan and me as an ol skool collector who's collection has been re-retroed to the gills and remembers a time when lining up for shoes was to keep in your collection.

It's a different era just like generation x to the millennials. I'm seeing from a different perspective

See that's where I think you should go and ask the stores. I'm walking into any FL or Champs that was a high volume store allotted to carry them and they still have the Carolina low on shelf. If the same number of Yeezys were produced with the same number of stores the Yeezys would have been gone even before they hit the shelf through lotto method
    and if those lows were produced in the same numbers as those yeezys, they would have sold out. but if you're going to compare it to yeezys being mass produced like the lows, that changes everything. Because yeezys, zebras specifically aren't produced like that. Yeezys are in demand because people can't get them. Who is to say that people wouldn't get tired of yeezys when everyone can get a pair? Like when JB started mass producing everything.

Are you talking over a lifetime? Because yes, they've moved a lot in the past since the shoes have been retried multiple times. You're comparing a lifetime of production to limited pairs. If you scaled it equally then you would see Yeezys are currently dominating the market. go on any shoe forum and ask what's popular RIGHT NOW. 10/10 will say Yeezys
    no, i'm just talking in 2016, the best selling shoes. flu games and space jams sold like crazy. you won't find them sitting on shelves. but of course the more limited shoes are the most sought after. its always been like that. when JB does limited drops like recently OVO XII or KAWS IV, people thirst for those just as much as any adidas yeezy.

They're massed produced. And I bet they would have the same numbers as Kobe's, KD's,and Lebrons.
    if you're talking which Nikes sell more, Its still Jordan by far. For 2016, Jordan revenue ($2.8B) doubled Nike Basketball ($1.4B).

As a business as a whole yes. This is perfect for the nostalgia heads and business by the numbers. But for the long time collector it killed the hype and devalues anybody's shoe collection. 7-8 years ago I could have sold off my collection for 4X the retail easily. Now kids are asking below retail. it's ridiculous.
    yeah thats where we differ. i'm not big on the value of my collection because I wear all my sneakers. i may have a few DS kicks but thats because I have not gotten around to wearing them.

What I'm saying is you can look it as 2 perspectives. You as an avid shoe collector and JB fan and me as an ol skool collector who's collection has been re-retroed to the gills and remembers a time when lining up for shoes was to keep in your collection.

It's a different era just like generation x to the millennials. I'm seeing from a different perspective
    I hear you man. We don't disagree on much. At the end of the day, I just think its hard to compare the two when adidas is aiming towards a specific niche and nike is producing for the masses. I'm not disagreeing that Adidas is whats trending now. Jordan may not be popular with the resellers anymore but overall, they are still moving good numbers.