Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default love for derrick favors trade

add filler to make it work.

cavs get a strong PF with a nice jumper and good rebounding and defense, who doesn't need the ball in his hands and won't cry for touches.

utah gets an established white all-star. The public would love him, he'd be in a perfect position with gobert erasing his mistakes.

who says no?

Default Re: love for derrick favors trade

I don't say no. Get rid of that ****er

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swagga

cavs get a strong PF with a nice jumper and good rebounding and defense, who doesn't need the ball in his hands and won't cry for touches.

utah gets an established white all-star. The public would love him, he'd be in a perfect position with gobert erasing his mistakes.

who says no?
    Why make a thread? when there is already one designed for this.

Quote Originally Posted by VengefulAngel
    Why make a thread? when there is already one designed for this.
    because this actually makes sense compared to the garbage in that thread. Sorry for bumping one lebron/curry/durant thread out the first page.

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

because this actually makes sense compared to the garbage in that thread. Sorry for bumping one lebron/curry/durant thread out the first page.
    It's cool I just checked that thread and I can't disagree.

Very good NBA starter

I like it a lot - for both teams.

Decent college freshman

Favors + Hood for Love could be a nice move for CLE in terms of fit. Would be even better if they could get another pick thrown in there, but I doubt it.

Utah even offered CLE Favors + the picks that become Exum and Hood back in 2014 too lol.

Huh. This actually isn't that bad. Favors is a great defender too. You lose that spacing Love provides though

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Huh. This actually isn't that bad. Favors is a great defender too. You lose that spacing Love provides though
    I think they'd just play LBJ many more mins at PF. Maybe they can snag Ariza too in a 3-way trade (not sure what Houston would want- would they take an expiring contract like Mozgov to carve out more cap space this summer?).

Kyrie-Smith-LBJ-Ariza-Favors
    Delly-Hood-Shumpert-TT-Andy
    Williams-Cunningham-RJ-Kaun

NBA lottery pick

who says no?
    This actually makes sense for both teams.

I would add Delly for Trey Burke so Utah can become even whiter!
    Last edited by Ca$H; 01-20-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    This actually makes sense for both teams.

I would add Delly for Trey Burke so Utah can become even whiter!
    Nah, blacks make up 12% of the US population so by legal mandate blacks must also make up at least 12% of every NBA roster.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Coming from a Jazz fan, hell no! I don't want Love, Favors is just fine and fits our team better. Love will absolutely destroy Utah's defense, he blows way too many assignments. And we don't need anymore white players, Hayward is white enough already, and we've already added Withey (another handsome white man), we we're all good in that department

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by WayOfWade
    Coming from a Jazz fan, hell no! I don't want Love, Favors is just fine and fits our team better. Love will absolutely destroy Utah's defense, he blows way too many assignments. And we don't need anymore white players, Hayward is white enough already, and we've already added Withey (another handsome white man), we we're all good in that department
    Dudes gonna miss half the season because of back spasms. Derrick Favors is retarded.

Talented, but stupid and unreliable.

Local High School Star CakeorDeath's Avatar

Wow, those Utah likes white players jokes never get old.

The Favors/Gobert pairing is a dominant defensive frontcourt, and Favors is the older of the two at 24. Plus, Favors brings 17 ppg within an offense that runs next to no plays for him. Why in the world would the Jazz break that up?

Utah's core currently is Gobert, Favors, Hayward, Burks, Exum, and Hood. Gobert is untradeable. The rest would be made available, but only for a player that unquestionably makes the team better, i.e. a superstar or an otherwise generational talent. Love is neither.

More than "white players" , Jazz management loves financial flexibility (i.e., management is a bunch of cheap a$$es). The current core is young, talented, and inexpensive. The Jazz will therefore ride this out as long as they can. They aren't trading for a player who doesn't make the team better and who will be paid $25 million as a 32 year old. No matter how white he is.
    Last edited by CakeorDeath; 01-20-2016 at 09:21 PM.

Local High School Star CakeorDeath's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    Dudes gonna miss half the season because of back spasms. Derrick Favors is retarded.

Talented, but stupid and unreliable.
    "Talented" is the only thing you said that is actually true.

Favors has averaged 75 games per season the last 3 years. He's been having a fluke back issue but the guy works his a$$ off to stay in the best shape possible.