Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Default Re: Reggie Miller says Evan Turner will be better than John Wall

[QUOTE=Se

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexthegr8
    Bro, you started this thread because you are some weirdo John Wall hater who scoures the internet all day looking for anything that in some way disparages the kid. You didn't create a thread when Majic Johnson called him special and said that the Wizards MUST take him or when Roy Williams called him the best point guard that college basketball has seen since Jason Kidd. You didn't start a thread when Rick Pitino likened his end of game heroics to Kobe Bryant or when Rod Strickland said that the kid just had "it" and would be a great player in the league. That's your prerogative obviously, but your agenda is clearly visible and easily discernible, so stop trying to play it off like you're some unbiased news purveyor who happened to stumble across this quote and thought that you'd share it with all of us here at ISH.

Btw, I was probably wrong to question whether or not this was important enough to be a thread on the main board, I mean, it's not like it's out of place with SOME of the other content on the MB.
    There he goes agains.... getting his panties in a bunch.

Calm the f*ck down dude. Stop being a little female. Everyone his taken this topic and discussed it maturely..... everyone except you this is.

I am from Chicago little girly man alexthegr8. And Evan Turner is from Chicago. I want to see my homeboy go #1. What's wrong with that?? And it was Reggie Miller who said that he should go #1, not me. Never once in this entire thread have I said anything negative about John Wall. So you can come up for air now alex and stock sucking John Wall's d*ck.

Despite my wanting my homeboy to go #1, it won't happen. I highly doubt that it will happen so chill little man.... chill.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheTruth11
    There he goes agains.... getting his panties in a bunch.

Calm the f*ck down dude. Stop being a little female. Everyone his taken this topic and discussed it maturely..... everyone except you this is.

I am from Chicago little girly man alexthegr8. And Evan Turner is from Chicago. I want to see my homeboy go #1. What's wrong with that?? And it was Reggie Miller who said that he should go #1, not me. Never once in this entire thread have I said anything negative about John Wall. So you can come up for air now alex and stock sucking John Wall's d*ck.

Despite my wanting my homeboy to go #1, it won't happen. I highly doubt that it will happen so chill little man.... chill.
    You're a buffoon. You're probably a little pimple faced nerd sitting at your lap top typing a bunch of tough guy rhetoric on your computer between trips to the dermatologist. I'm not going to go back and forth with you with profane tirades because talking tough on messageboards is what lame people do, but understand, message board thuggin is clownish stuff. Also, jock riding a particular athlete is clownish stuff too. He's not your friend. He isn't throwing any money or groupies your way. He's living his life, live yours.
    Last edited by alexthegr8; 06-22-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Dunking on everybody in the park TheTruth11's Avatar

You're a buffoon. You're probably a little pimple faced nerd sitting at your lap top typing a bunch of tough guy rhetoric on your computer between trips to the dermatologist. I'm not going to go back and forth with you with profane tirades because talking tough on messageboards is what lame people do, but understand, message board thuggin is clownish stuff. Also, jock riding a particular athlete is clownish stuff too. He's not your friend. He isn't throwing any money or groupies your way. He's living his life, live yours.
    Haaaha He mad!

Lol. Listen you little punk, I wont go back and forth with you. First of all, you need to get out of Momma and Daddy's basement so that I can whip your a*ss first. Right now, with you stuck down there, it would be pretty hard for me to f*ck you up. So for now, I will leave you alone and let you go back to your basement so that you can continue sucking d*ck.

Haaaha He mad!

Lol. Listen you little punk, I wont go back and forth with you. First of all, you need to get out of Momma and Daddy's basement so that I can whip your a*ss first. Right now, with you stuck down there, it would be pretty hard for me to f*ck you up. So for now, I will leave you alone and let you go back to your basement so that you can continue sucking d*ck.
    Ok, you win. Your tough posturing on an internet basketball message board has shown me that I don't want any problems with you. I'm absolutely worried about being beat up by you "TheTruth11", and I'll stay in my basement as you suggested (although I'll have to hide out in the basement of my own house, since I live about six hundred miles from my nearest relative.) I'll also try to calm down a little, since you were right "he mad lol" (<--that's me.... I'm the he.) Good luck with the whole Derrick Rose for President thing you have going over there in "da Chi!!".

Banned

Would be funny is Cousins ends up better than both of them...

Bucks fan

I don't think this is at all a crazy prediction. If Wall has as many turnovers in the pros as he did in college, he won't really be producing like you'd want a #1 pick to.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    they also said Michael Beasley was a once in a decade talent. look how that turned out so far.
    they also said OJ Mayo would be better than LBJ............

Not airballing my layups anymore

Ok, you win. Your tough posturing on an internet basketball message board has shown me that I don't want any problems with you. I'm absolutely worried about being beat up by you "TheTruth11", and I'll stay in my basement as you suggested (although I'll have to hide out in the basement of my own house, since I live about six hundred miles from my nearest relative.) I'll also try to calm down a little, since you were right "he mad lol" (<--that's me.... I'm the he.) Good luck with the whole Derrick Rose for President thing you have going over there in "da Chi!!".
    Haaaha He mad!

Both of you are lame as shit

Quote Originally Posted by endandout
    My username is gay as shit
    I fixed that for you.

Banned

Kobe said it first.. Reggie is a biter.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...hebuzzer031910

Local High School Star

My Pimp Hand Is Lethal Wonder Bread Kid's Avatar

Reggie Miller is an idiot today just as he was 4 years ago. Good to know.