Default Kobe is still the Best Player in the League in the First 3 minutes of the 1st quarter

Seriously though, in the first 3 minutes, he has dropped 10 points no problem on great efficiency. How great is our gawd when at 40 he can still be the best player in the best league in the world in the beginning of the 1st quarter.

Default Re: Kobe is still the Best Player in the League in the First 3 minutes of the 1st quarter

6-22

33%fg

19%3pt

Lakers: 2-11

Default Re: Kobe is still the Best Player in the League in the First 3 minutes of the 1st quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    6-22

33%

19%3pt

2-11
    But he in the first 3 minutes he was 3/3
    100%

So my point stands, next.

His value to the team is also at it's highest when he's riding wood

Quote Originally Posted by AirFederer
    His value to the team is also at it's highest when he's riding wood
    If I was coach I'd let Kobe take every single shot possible in the first 3-5 minutes of the first quarter (lets say he's able to drop 15) and then play him in the last 3-5 minutes of the 4th quarter (drops 10). He'll be able to average 25 on GOAT level efficiency.

Isn't it funny how Kobe stans are rounding up his age from 37 to 40?

THEY, Themselves, are also outrageously embarrassed by Kobe's performance that they feel it's best to make Kobe look older than he is

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    Isn't it funny how Kobe stans are rounding up his age from 37 to 40?

Simply embarrassed by Kobe's performance that they feel it's best to make Kobe look older than he is
    A player almost mid century old is dominating the league, tell us how you really feel.

Yes, we all know Kobe is dominating the ball and crippling all growth of the lakers young busts

I only wish you were more entertaining as a shit talker. You bore me to death.

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    A player almost mid century old is dominating the league, tell us how you really feel.
    Except he's not, he's playing like absolute trash. Though that's a good thing for you guys because it increases LA's chance of landing a top three pick.

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    Except he's not, he's playing like absolute trash. Though that's a good thing for you guys because it increases LA's chance of landing a top three pick.
    So what your saying is Kobe is forever carrying this franchise to good things