Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: Clippers Fighting Per Bleachers Report

Doc would rather play old crawford and pierce over younger guys they got this off season like Stephenson, Wes, and Luc. Doc is playing Crawford and Pierce 48 minutes per game combined and those 3 guys nearly half. Doc needs to go. His rotations are killing the team. Also why do they suddenly go to iso's in the 4th. Doc is terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Doc would rather play old crawford and pierce over younger guys they got this off season like Stephenson, Wes, and Luc. Doc is playing Crawford and Pierce 48 minutes per game combined and those 3 guys nearly half. Doc needs to go. His rotations are killing the team. Also why do they suddenly go to iso's in the 4th. Doc is terrible.

He's been an overrated coach that won a ring due to the player he had in Boston rather than his talents as a head coach.

This team better figure out something at small forward and figure it out fast. Because Paul Pierce starting games and getting big minutes isn't going to cut it.

Decent college freshman

Apparently Josh Smith was one of 2 yelling, the other being an assistant coach. It's speculated it was with Mike Woodson, whom have a history of arguing back in the ATL days.

If it's Woodson and smith that makes sense.

Clippers are the most stacked team right after Cleveland and still they manage to suck hard. Kick Rivers, get Thibodeau. And get rid from Austin 'Daddy let me play' Rivers as well.

Proven winner post prime, came back from 2 major injuries Kobe is still being compared to unproven On Prime, stacked team players

ISH never cease to amaze

Very good NBA starter

Clippers will never win as long as CP3 thinks he needs to dominate the ball as much as he does, clearly that isn't working. The best player on that team is Blake and CP3 should try to lead the team in assists not be a 20ppg scorer and play better defense and less flopping.

Also lol at fighting over DeAndre Jordan, he is easily replaceable, not defensively but you add someone like Stephen Adams and they'd be better off overall.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    He's been an overrated coach that won a ring due to the player he had in Boston rather than his talents as a head coach.

This team better figure out something at small forward and figure it out fast. Because Paul Pierce starting games and getting big minutes isn't going to cut it.
    he is an overrated coach i agree, but he won because of Thibs.

that solitary ring he has is because of Thibs. you look at his record before and after Thibs and you will quickly see how awful he really is.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Why isn't Doc playing Lance? This is the time to experiment and find out what you have.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Why isn't Doc playing Lance? This is the time to experiment and find out what you have.
    We're still early in this season so I agree. If Lance can provide anything like he did with those INDY teams, I say that's a win.

People saying the Clippers aren't this or that, and have made a turn for the worst should relax a bit. They're still gonna be a playoff team, and they will be judged on how well they play when that time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Fire Rivers, Kill Austin
    Lol this made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    We're still early in this season so I agree. If Lance can provide anything like he did with those INDY teams, I say that's a win.

People saying the Clippers aren't this or that, and have made a turn for the worst should relax a bit. They're still gonna be a playoff team, and they will be judged on how well they play when that time comes.
    I like the optimism, but considering the depth, talent, and star power the Clippers have, there is no excuse for being a sub .500 team at any point of the season. That is inexcusable, despicable, unimaginable. Everyone should feel ashamed from the Steve Ballmer, to the coaching staff, to the players, to the towel boy.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Lance stunk it up.

Either way, glad this is happening this early in the season as opposed to later on.

Rivers needs to go. As does Jamal.