Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default how much further will the Clippers go in the 2nd round of the playoffs this year?

I predict they make it to at least game 6 of the 2nd round before elimination this year

Default Re: how much further will the Clippers go in the 2nd round of the playoffs this year?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    I predict they make it to at least game 6 of the 2nd round before elimination this year

Banned

Default Re: how much further will the Clippers go in the 2nd round of the playoffs this year?

They'll lose in the 1st Round, guaranteed.

I think they can push a team to 7 games in the 2nd round. That is probably their top potential being lead by playoff underachievers like CP3 and Blake. But in the regular season they can be the best team in the NBA, record wise.

I don't see them beating the Spurs, healthy OKC, healthy Warriors, or even Grizzlies. If they can avoid them, I suppose they have a shot at the Conference Finals.

game 7

Game 7, first round is probably where it ends. If you almost lose to the Lakers, you have issues.

They're gonna lose in the first round to OKC

They have serious defensive problems. And this isn't just about last night (although if you take 90 points in 3q against the Lakers you should worry) this is an old problem.

Quote Originally Posted by COnDEMnED
    Game 7, first round is probably where it ends. If you almost lose to the Lakers, you have issues.
    It's just two early games in the regular season, but nearly losing at home to totally decimated, terrible OKC team one night and a terrible Lakers team the next night doesn't exactly scream "championship contender" to me. Not saying they're not, but their 2-0 start isn't exactly impressive for a contender.