Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Default It took the Knicks 44 games to get their 8th win a year ago. Now they're 8-6.

I like how Derek Fisher has been throwing Porzingis under the bus from the get to and let him grow on the court. Just like how the Thunder developed Durant.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Default Re: It took the Knicks 44 games to get their 8th win a year ago. Now they're 8-6.

Quote Originally Posted by Human Error
    I like how Derek Fisher has been throwing Porzingis under the bus from the get to and let him grow on the court. Just like how the Thunder developed Durant.
    Unlike idiot Byron Scott with Russell.

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: It took the Knicks 44 games to get their 8th win a year ago. Now they're 8-6.

Good for them! I look forward to whatever playoff series they play in, gonna be fun to watch

The Knicks are likable/watchable for me now. That Porzgod influence

K Porzee

Threw him under the bus you say?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Sounds like what Kobe did to Shaq when he was being interrogated for his rape.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Threw him under the bus you say?

Well getting thrown under a bus is a challenging scenario

Bringing out the best in P-God and fastforwarding that development and growth

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    Well getting thrown under a bus is a challenging scenario

Bringing out the best in P-God and fastforwarding that development and growth
    Literally getting thrown under a bus would do the opposite to influencing development and growth.

Porzingod making the difference

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Unlike idiot Byron Scott with Russell.
    Different strokes for different GOAT's.

You meant to say Fisher threw him in at the deep end from the start.