Default What I observed from Lakers vs TWolves tonight:

-Scott can't make adjustments for shit: Why the **** do you have RYAN KELLY taking minutes away from Tarik Black, Anthony Brown? He also can't do his ****ing job and call timeout
    -Lakers offense needs to stop doing iso/pick and roll without any movement, Kobe isn't in his prime anymore so stop.
    -D'angelo played like shit, i'd give him a D+/C- if he were in MyPlayer. He will pan out though, he needs to adapt to the team and they need to expect his looks. His defense was also horrifying, you don't let Ricky ****ing Rubio torch you, c'mon son.
    -Randle has a lot of confidence, needs to work on his off-hand but still thick af. Hibbert, Lou, and Clarkson looked nice too.
    -The Laker's offense looked great first half, terrible second half. Opposite for T Wolves, Martin and Rubio won this game for them. Rubio improved that jumpshot tremendously.
    -KAT is a monster, this guy is going to be terrifying.
    -Idk if Wiggins was injured, but he played pretty badly.
    -Kobe went 6/13 to 8/24 after halftime, he took a lot of heat-check threes which I don't like because he was sitting out for so long. Scott needs to manage his minutes better.
    -Young and Marcelo mesh well together, need to run P/R situations with the 4's and 5's more to get Young open looks. He actually excels at spot-ups.

Overall, good win by the T Wolves. They got a lot of experience from this game, as did LA. Both team's offenses are hard to watch at times, Lakers had this game won but lost because of shitty coaching and terrible defense.

Default Re: What I observed from Lakers vs TWolves tonight:

I have also observed Lakers always mess up the posesion right after a timeout. The first sign of a clueless, low iq, worthless, dunno how he got there, coach. Fire him asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    I have also observed Lakers always mess up the posesion after a timeout. The first sign of a clueless, low iq, worthless, dunno how he got there, coach. Fire him asap.
    I actually liked the last play from Lou Will, i'm just ****ing pissed because it should never have gotten to that point

Very good NBA starter

I have also observed Lakers always mess up the posesion right after a timeout. The first sign of a clueless, low iq, worthless, dunno how he got there, coach. Fire him asap.
    B-b-but Coachbe doe !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    I actually liked the last play from Lou Will, i'm just ****ing pissed because it should never have gotten to that point
    Yeah it was kinda impressive. The exception that confirms the rule I guess.

Yeah, Russell's D is utterly terrible. He can't move to save his life. Randle will be a beast. Also sick of Kobe's ball hogging. We should not be running isos with a 37 year old.

Yeah it was kinda impressive. The exception that confirms the rule I guess.
    Yeah, hopefully they look over film and learn what to do against sac. Towns is no contest compared to Cousins

Marcelo is a really good playmaker, and an underrated asset. He should get more minutes while D'Angelo still develops.

Kobe's shot-jacking got annoying, but Scott could have also reduced his minutes as you said.

Cali Love

Scott gave the game away with that Kelly-Bass frontcourt he played the end of the 3th and start of the 4th.

Play Bass at PF...the guy is like 6'7 for ****sake and play Black at center.

Bench that goofy mfer Kelly.

Can't wait untill they fire his ass

Quote Originally Posted by brownmamba00
    Scott gave the game away with that Kelly-Bass frontcourt he played the end of the 3th and start of the 4th.

Play Bass at PF...the guy is like 6'7 for ****sake and play Black at center.

Bench that goofy mfer Kelly.

Can't wait untill they fire his ass
    ^this They need to decide what kind of offense to run, can't just run one set with no backup options then force it into an iso for Kobe. Can't just run small ball either with the rotations he has out there, least run Randle/Black, Bass/Black if you're going to run up and down.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    -Scott can't make adjustments for shit: Why the **** do you have RYAN KELLY taking minutes away from Tarik Black, Anthony Brown? He also can't do his ****ing job and call timeout
    Scott has always been a shitty coach dawg. He got the job because, well you know.