Default Curry is a 3 point shooting god...Never seen anything even close to this

some of these threes are utterly unguardable. He is like Shaq out here except doing it in the opposite way, from the 3 point line. So damn impressed.

Banned

Default Re: Curry is a 3 point shooting god...Never seen anything even close to this

He is Shaq on offense, average joe on defense

His impact is a one way Shaq

Default Re: Curry is a 3 point shooting god...Never seen anything even close to this

Crazy how your tune has changed. You went from openly mocking the praise he was getting to this...

best 3 point shooter of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    He is Shaq on offense, average joe on defense

His impact is a one way Shaq
    does it matter? its not like the Warriors arent an all time level defensive team with him starting...

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Crazy how your tune has changed. You went from openly mocking the praise he was getting to this...
    sometimes you just gotta admit that you were wrong...still don't like the Warriors or Curry. But as a basketball fan this is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    sometimes you just gotta admit that you were wrong...still don't like the Warriors or Curry. But as a basketball fan this is amazing
    It's funny, I was a big fan of Draymond, but noticed he has been a bit of a kuunt these last few seasons, so I've become less a fan of him, but the team is so fun to watch.

And yeah... dude is unstoppable. How can you defend it? All this talk about physical D doing anything to the dude...

He is shooting from 27-30 feet out and shooting 40%+ from there...
    Not a damn thing the mythical tougher 80's and 90's defense could do about it.

Just a player ahead of his time and the defenses don't quite know how to stop him at the moment. I'm sure knock off versions of Curry will come along who aren't quite as talented or good as him, and teams will slowly work out how to stop a player with his abilities. But I don't think that happens while he is around.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    I was about to say what plowking just did, since this feels like really your first obvious NON trolling opinion Remember when you said you'd take current Bean over current Curry? Last year, but still..