Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Watching Hinkies press conference admitted Embiid had a "setback"

I'm watching on csnphilly Eskin pressed Hinkie if Embiid indeed suffered a setback and Hinkies response was "I guess you could categorize it that way." Said that the bone was healing well and they had regularly scheduled MRIs and on one MRI (the latest one) there was something "different". Going to see two more doctors and so far have not figured out what the problem is. I suspect he will not play this year.

Hinkie gives a soft answer about whether or not they would have picked Okafor if he didn't know about Embiid and he said "I like to think that we would have had the courage to do it anyway." Said chose Okafor because he was also the best player available.

Said that they were offered crappy deals to move down and no real discussion about moving up with the lakers saying that people in the top three are usually happy to be there and not really looking to move down.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Default Re: Watching Hinkies press conference admitted Embiid had a "setback"

Also said that surgery is not off the table and that he will definitely not be aging summer league.

Said that Embiid feels great and has no symptoms. That Embiid himself said "I can't believe how good I feel."