Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: cmon laker fans... just admit you blew up the lottery today drafting a bust

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Harden is nothing special in terms of athleticism.
    I'm talking about the foot speed and change of pace not just jumping and running

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Default Re: cmon laker fans... just admit you blew up the lottery today drafting a bust

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Russell doesnt has the first step and movement they have imo especially hardens . Don't get me wrong though if i had the second pick id take russell for the lakers roster too. I like him more than okafor l.

I don't know what you're talking about bro, how does Harden have a quick first step?

Curry's definitely quick , but Ive seen Russell make similar ball handling moves as Steph just from watching his game footage.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    Best Lakers thread i've read all day.

And the only realistic one.
    lakers draft pick mind fu.cked this asshole. dude is all over the place on spewing this shit

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

Russell has these Laker haters soo shook

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    I don't know what you're talking about bro, how does Harden have a quick first step?

Curry's definitely quick , but Ive seen Russell make similar ball handling moves as Steph just from watching his game footage.
    Hes noticably slower, it's not a big deal but it's been thee biggest knock on him since his high school days and right through college

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DFish24
    Not really. I'm agreeing he'll be good its just some lakers fans are blind to the flaws of their players.

Quote Originally Posted by DFish24
    We're laughing at your team.

This is awesome

Not really. I'm agreeing he'll be good its just some lakers fans are blind to the flaws of their players.
    Biggest thing I'm worried about is his defense. You have guys like Andre Miller who have had long NBA careers considered non athletes. Or even Jason Kidd, he was never an above the rim type of player or necessarily the fastest.

lakers fans should go see deangelo's draft weakness vid and come back... he can shoot but thats about it, passing is a given but will only see it when kobes on the bench...poor penetrator and finisher at the rim, usually has the settle for a well defended floater, poor defender, not much lateral quickness

Ive been watching it since we drafted him. I know his weaknesses , I just don't think a of lack athleticism is necessarily a strike against. Plenty of highly skilled players in the league with average athleticism.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    Ive been watching it since we drafted him. I know his weaknesses , I just don't think a of lack athleticism is necessarily a strike against. Plenty of highly skilled players in the league with average athleticism.
    Exactly but before you denied it was a weakness. He's a good prospect but some lakers fans are just posting things ignoring his actual game. Did the same thing with randle too.

NBA All-star

Evan Turner versus De'angelo Russell
    Okafor versus Dwight Howard

Exactly but before you denied it was a weakness. He's a good prospect but some lakers fans are just posting things ignoring his actual game. Did the same thing with randle too.
    Guess the Top two MVP candidates this year are "weak" in that regard too then. Harden and Curry ain't no studs athletically bro.

O cmon, steph is a legend in his college years at davidson, he carried a division 5 type of college team in to the ncaa tournament, his known to be a unstopable 3 pt scoring machine in his college years, same as harden, who showed a lot of scoring skills in arizona st, and do you compare this guy to them? He will be an austin rivers type of player at best

I'm talking about the foot speed and change of pace not just jumping and running
    Still, he has one move (the step back), other than that hes just good at drawing fouls, cant stand that taliban.