Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MamaThereGoesThatMan EveryManALion's Avatar

Default Did I make a trade mistake or clean him out? Harden/Wall/Harris for AD/Deroz/Dre/Rose

Just as the title says, I fear I made a mistake but maybe I took this guy in my league to the cleaners with it? I can't tell yet. I am in a 10 man head to head POINTS league.

I gave up Harden/John Wall/Tobias Harris and in return I got Anthony Davis/Demar Derozan/Andre Drummond/Derrick Rose

Now I know I am taking the risk on Rose, and I know Drummond will come back into being a monster in time, AD puts up huge numbers in my league each night while Hardens FG% sets him back like crazyyyy hence why I wanted to get rid of him. We get extra points for double doubles in my league too. The only guy I regret giving up was John Wall.

What is your opinion of the trade? Did I clean him out? Sorry to be obnoxious but I dont know where else to ask online.
    Last edited by EveryManALion; 11-17-2014 at 11:28 PM.

Default Re: Did I make a trade mistake or clean him out? Harden/Wall/Harris for AD/Deroz/Dre/Rose

dude is stupid to trade rose. he pretty much sold his stock at a low.

Default Re: Did I make a trade mistake or clean him out? Harden/Wall/Harris for AD/Deroz/Dre/Rose

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    dude is stupid to trade rose. he pretty much sold his stock at a low.
    Thats what I was thinking, I am just gonna stash and sit on him.

Banned

Requires a special kind of moron to give up AD. And Rose too?

You went off on him like he was a white girl in a Colorado hotel room.

So I didn't give up too much? Wall AND Harris made me ehhh about it, they both have been super consistent for me this year.

Requires a special kind of moron to trade for D Rose.

atleast you got AD and DeRozan

you won this pretty badly.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    Requires a special kind of moron to trade for D Rose.

atleast you got AD and DeRozan

I am not a fan of him personally but I felt like he was giving up too much for what I was giving him so I pulled the trigger

Also another dude offered me Marc Gasol for Drummond, pull the trigger on that or let Drummond adjust? I feel drummond will have a bigger impact in my league by having less offensive options on the Pistons compared to Gasol and the Grizz.

you raped him

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Good move. Even if Rose doesn't play at all the rest of the season (strong possibility) you still don't lose much and if he does you win this by a lot.

All those players for just AD is still a victory

I kid, but you won. If there's a trade where you're like "I'm not really sure who won" and it involves AD, the guy getting Davis won. By a lot.

Lmao you got cleaned out. Harden is a top 3 player in points league. Only davis and curry might finish higher. Wall is top 10, and Harris is better than Drummond, derozan, and rose.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Lmao you got cleaned out. Harden is a top 3 player in points league. Only davis and curry might finish higher. Wall is top 10, and Harris is better than Drummond, derozan, and rose.
    Davis is #1 right now. Has been, and probably will be all season.

Harden=Davis
    Harris=Derozan

You essentially traded Wall for Drummond and Rose. I want to be in your league.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames

Categories > points for bball doe