Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default It appears that Eminem is in really bad shape

The Real Grim Shady

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAP megastar EMINEM should be at the top of his game, cherry-picking the best talent for his production company.

Instead, The Sun can reveal, he is an overweight, spotty recluse with health problems who gorges on fatty food, and spend his days watching TV and playing computer games.

The one-time workaholic used to constantly scribble lyrics on scraps of paper then toil tirelessly in his studio revising songs.

But the 35-year-old has been crippled by writer

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Default Re: It appears that Eminem is in really bad shape

I saw him in person about 8 months ago (the company I was interning for did A & R/Advertising for Shady Records) and I couldn't believe how fat he was. I attributed it to him not being in the spotlight and eventually he'd get back in shape when he was releasing an album, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eminem
    In January 2008, it has been reported by TMZ.com that Eminem was reportedly hospitalized over Christmas holidays after suffering from complications brought about by pneumonia. One of the compilations that arose from the pneumonia was a serious heart condition and the Detroit rapper's weight ballooned to 200 lbs. He has since been released and is doing well recovering at home[40]. However, rapper Sha Money, who said he has "strong ties with the Shady family", has told WENN that Mathers just had influenza and that the reports about his bad health are false[41].

Man, just let Marshall be Marshall. His best friend just died so that definately has an effect on him and probably made him see that there is more to life than making hip hop hits. If he wants to stay home with his daughter and play games all day, let him. Why is that so bad? So what if he's eating all that greasy unhealthy fast food. Sounds to me like he just wants to live like regular folks. He's paid so money is not a problem for him.

Good college starter TMacsOneGoodEye's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    Man, just let Marshall be Marshall. His best friend just died so that definately has an effect on him and probably made him see that there is more to life than making hip hop hits. If he wants to stay home with his daughter and play games all day, let him. Why is that so bad? So what if he's eating all that greasy unhealthy fast food. Sounds to me like he just wants to live like regular folks. He's paid so money is not a problem for him.
    Because the guy has a history of not only addiction problems but major health issues as well. If he's sitting around being a recluse, eating junk food and becoming morbidly obese he's on a one way trip to death.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
    Because the guy has a history of not only addiction problems but major health issues as well. If he's sitting around being a recluse, eating junk food and becoming morbidly obese he's on a one way trip to death.
    And it should be everyone's business.

That sux for him. I really liked him when his first CD came out. nd the next 3 that came out were very good. He has a lot of talent. His lyrics and beats were very sick. never afaid to push the limits n his lyrics.

I usually hit open layups *Kobe Mark*'s Avatar

He is supposed to have his new album King Mathers this year or maybe early next year so he will get back in shape.

In It to Win It

He has a depression problem supposedly, and I didn't know of his physical problems until now. Yeah, he should definitely watch his health, because he's one of the best rappers in the world.

He DOES look fatter. Looks like a fat lesbian ate Eminem.

No Pun Intended ryantheporchkid's Avatar

Reminds me of Marc Bolan, John Frusciante, and Elvis. Two of three cases didn't go too well. Making records is probably his best friend.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by catzhernandez

He DOES look fatter. Looks like a fat lesbian ate Eminem.
    Exposed! I looked up fat eminem and saw those pictures and the heading said a fat lesbian at eminem! NICE TRY AT CREATING YOUR OWN JOKE.

I had my fun, I'm done.

He doesn't look that bad. I was expecting Elvis fat. That's "man i had the muchies like crazy last night" fat.

I am Chris Wilcox

I don't know whether he is just putting the face on, but he doesn't look to happy in those pics, either that or he's just posing.

Quote Originally Posted by v-unit
    Exposed! I looked up fat eminem and saw those pictures and the heading said a fat lesbian at eminem! NICE TRY AT CREATING YOUR OWN JOKE.

I had my fun, I'm done.
    Ya got me.