Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

can someone photoshop Iverson in a Raptors jersey?....jus for my amusement

Dunking on everybody in the park

Its Is Fake You Dumbass Gobb

Quote Originally Posted by telephone
    No its not.
    Last edited by GOBB; 12-10-2006 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by telephone

I don't get picked last at the park anymore jaja's Avatar

sad how this team treated thier player who has been a star for them forever. like they treated barkley

Quote Originally Posted by jaja
    sad how this team treated thier player who has been a star for them forever. like they treated barkley
    Exactly could not agree with you more that is why sa much as I love the Sixers I am not going to keep my season tickets next season.

Also if Billy King trades AI to the sucky Knicks I will be so mad not even funny.

Also that Lakers thing was not true the deal never happened for those who think it did just check out ESPN.com

But here is what the Lakers coach said to ESPN before there game:

[COLOR="Red"]Iverson in royal purple?
    Lakers coach Phil Jackson said he wouldn't rule out a trade that would send Iverson to Los Angeles and pair him with Kobe Bryant.
    "I think he has trade value. Certain teams know what he could do for them," Jackson said Sunday before the Lakers-Spurs game in Los Angeles. "Other teams would say no thank you at this time.

"I wouldn't say outright we have no interest."

--Associated Press
    [/COLOR]

If you don't believe me just look:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2693389

This is strange, because finally I think this is a trade Isiah SHOULD make.

If you have a chance to get Iverson, I think the Knicks need to do this. FINALLY, a legitimate superstar becomes available with still a few top years left, how can Isiah say no?

Why not offer Francis, Frye, and Richardson for Iverson and see what happens....

I would even do a bigger deal for Iverson and Webber if this would convince 76ers. Webber only have year and a half on his contract left and I think Knicks are one of few teams that could "eat" it if they wanted.

Try to pawn off alot of the excess garbage for 76ers and see what happens. 76ers might blink and go for it.

Francis, Frye, and Robinson might work for AI.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    This is strange, because finally I think this is a trade Isiah SHOULD make.

If you have a chance to get Iverson, I think the Knicks need to do this. FINALLY, a legitimate superstar becomes available with still a few top years left, how can Isiah say no?

Why not offer Francis, Frye, and Richardson for Iverson and see what happens....

I would even do a bigger deal for Iverson and Webber if this would convince 76ers. Webber only have year and a half on his contract left and I think Knicks are one of few teams that could "eat" it if they wanted.

Try to pawn off alot of the excess garbage for 76ers and see what happens. 76ers might blink and go for it.

Francis, Frye, and Robinson might work for AI.
    1. I dont want Francis
    2. Nate Robinson isnt special
    3. Francis makes $15mil, $16.4mil, $17.2mil the next 3yrs, why would Philly eat that?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer SoCalMike's Avatar

Dude, thats just Philly culture... ever been to that town? Its normal...

Philly fan is a different kind of fan.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    1. I dont want Francis
    2. Nate Robinson isnt special
    3. Francis makes $15mil, $16.4mil, $17.2mil the next 3yrs, why would Philly eat that?
    I don't know, Francis can still be a productive scorer, which 76ers are going to need without Iverson, and Frye and Robinson are two young talents 76ers to build around for future.

I'm not saying 76ers should do it, but I know Knicks should definitely offer it.....

Mars Blackmon Lives!

not to defend billy king here, but didn't charles and ai ask to be traded? or did the team do something underhanded to prompt them to get out of town?

Default ...

To be honest with you a person with a good basketball IQ in Philly knows what A.I. has done and still appreciates that even after what Iverson put this team through. To be honest, IMO he hasn't put this team through too much bul-sh!t. He didn't trade for Webber. If this guy practiced everyday with the team he would have never made a bad headline beside that crap with his chick. I will always rememeber A.I. for bringing Philly to the Finals. I'll probally never forget his tirade about practice either. It's just the bandwagon, not your everyday/die-hard NBA Philly 76er fan that dis-credits what A.I. did for this city and team.

Serious playground baller

The Lakers would probably have to part with Odom and Bynum to make this trade work. Personally I think the T-wolves are the best team to do it. The sixers have a hard on for Randy Foye, so you can convince them to take way less then equal value for AI. Foye+Hassell+Davis+Draftpick+Filler(Mike James perhaps?) for AI.

Pat Riley is looking smarter and smarter all the time, he had the Balls to trade Caron Butler and Lamar Odom for Shaq and he won a title. Most GM's lack the nuts to agree to a trade that big. AI+KG<Wade+Shaq but it gives you a chance.

Default ...

Lakers would never give up Bynum and Odom for A.I. NEVER!