Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 29101112

Default Re: Are the 1986 Celtics the most overrated team

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    My god. It's like arguing with a little kid who won't face facts. The stats are right there that show the Bulls were a more explosive team with the shorten 3 point line, I also showed you the Bulls PPG went down when the league re-located the 3 point line (with Scottie or not). The Bulls were still a very good offensive team in '98, but my point is they weren't as explosive as they were in '96 or '97, yet you're still in denial. And you say I'm hard headed.

And when a person gloats like you just did in your last sentence, it shows it fills some kind of a void for them. I would think there would still be an Empty spot inside of them. Maybe it's insecurity.
    the bulls averaged 96 ppg in 98. im tryn to tell you that not having scottie the whole season hurt that. so i added and averaged up what the bulls ppg was when scottie came back. it was 99.6. thats a tie for 5th. and the difference between them and the second ranked offense was 1 point. also, the bulls ppg would be higher with a non rusty pippen. definately top 2.

so like i said before, the bulls still had a top ranked offense 3 or no 3.
    Last edited by 97 bulls; 09-04-2009 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by godofgods
    The hate against white people who excel in basketball is ridiculous. Too bad whiteys don't have Al Sharpton or Rev Jackson.
    im going to acknowledge a statement like this one time. because i know youre directing this statement to me. this whole discussion ive had with 87 is on basketball only. youve never read any statement from me that could be construed as being racist. and i resent the implication. the 86 celtics were a great team. and their race had nothing to do with it. and me feeling that another team is better and you replying with this garbage is no different than what nuts like al sharpton and jesse jackson do. so in essence you are like them.

Troll who tries to provoke you

WTF?

1986 Celtics is the best team defensive team ever
    1986 Celtics is the best offensive team ever arguably.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

86 Celtics is the Best of All Time