Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: ISH Vote: Top 25 Players in NBA History (2016 edition): Vote for the GOAT

Kareem .

Default Re: ISH Vote: Top 25 Players in NBA History (2016 edition): Vote for the GOAT

Wilt.

Hi, Laz

MJ

Kareem.

BTW, I feel I should clarify this as well: I am not saying I won't accept votes from posters that I know have alt accounts (I have had alts myself although I've admitted to both of em IIRC), rather I will not accept votes from one poster on multiple accounts. E.g., warriorsfan is free to vote, as long as he doesn't vote for Lance Stephenson as GOAT or something, but he can't also use TommyGriffin or MontaEllisMVP.

Kareem

See avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsanityKills
    Kareem
    I have a strong suspicion you're an alt of dubeta, can you prove me wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Unfortunately it doesnt work like that. You can't go around accusing posters of being alts without evidence - you'll just be accused of blocking votes of players you dont like. Only way this can be proven is if an admin shows they're alts, which isn't happening. How does one '"prove" they are not an alt anyway

Quote Originally Posted by InsanityKills
    Kareem
    This guy's tagline was "1-9"

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Unfortunately it doesnt work like that. You can't go around accusing posters of being alts without evidence - you'll just be accused of blocking votes of players you dont like. Only way this can be proven is if an admin shows they're alts, which isn't happening. How does one '"prove" they are not an alt anyway
    True, ugh. I counted his vote because I'm not sure. I will not count dubeta/jt/lebronxrings, warriorsfan/monta ellis MVP/tommygriffin, mr jabbar/eye test, etc. Those are obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    Then the entire process s going to be impossible. This place is full of alts. The same poster can log on to 9 accounts and vote for his favourite and because it's impossible to prove it, those votes will need to be registered.

It's going to be shambolic.

Kareem.

All right, I am beginning to suspect someone is trying to get Kareem in this spot. Please stop posting on multiple accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I am not an alt.

Enough proof?