Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lakers look to acquire a big man as they set the table for next year

Banned

Default Re: Lakers look to acquire a big man as they set the table for next year

In reality:

"Lakers looking to overpay for any chump because they were dumb enough to trade a First Round pick for Steve Nash"

Default Re: Lakers look to acquire a big man as they set the table for next year

that would be a typical hater respond

Banned

that would be a typical unbiased fan respond

Quote Originally Posted by RightTwoCensor
    In reality:

"Lakers looking to overpay for any chump because they were dumb enough to trade a First Round pick for Steve Nash"
    That stick up your ass must be ****ing huge

Quote Originally Posted by daily

Decent college freshman

How (un)realistic is a Swaggy for Hibbert trade? It sounds ridiculous for the Pacers but it saves Indy over $10M in cap space this summer, which could be useful if West walks too (which seems likely). I don't think Indy will get a first for Hibbert given his hefty contract and personality baggage without taking back at least $10M in salary for next year. Maybe that's what they want they're willing to do, though. Maybe Hibbert can force his way out.

I think that allows the Lakers to have enough cap space to sign a guy like Demarre Carroll. Leaves them with a projected over $60M in cap space in 2016-2017, factoring in Clarkson's hold. Sign Durant and have plenty space for a stud, 2-way C.

Russell-Carroll-Durant-Randle-Whiteside, with Clarkson as 6th man.

LaLa is full of pipe dreams and this scenario is a massive one lol

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Sorry kiddo, don't swing that way. But I'm pretty sure that $25 million grandpa dick that's gonna be buried in your team's ass next season is gonna burn.

In reality:

this same sex marriage policy really drives all Texan mad.
    u mad bro?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bobopenguin
    this same sex marriage policy really drives all Texan mad.
    u mad bro?
    No I'm not Texan

College star

Sorry kiddo, don't swing that way. But I'm pretty sure that $25 million grandpa dick that's gonna be buried in your team's ass next season is gonna burn.

hows dwight helping you?

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    hows dwight helping you?

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan
    hows dwight helping you?
    WCF.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs
    WCF.

We should try to reacquire our pick from Philly, but they hate us rn I wish the Suns held onto the pick, they traded it for nothing basically. It would be easier dealing with them.