Orlando is a joke of a front office.

Default Re: magic players pooping on dwight

Should have came to Jersey.

Where my announcement! Zackmorris's Avatar

Should've just sent him to the Nets but hey enjoy the rollercoaster

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Honestly, at this point, unless you're NYC, Miami, LA, or Chicago, do you even WANT a "superstar?"

Sam Presti gets plenty of love already, and maybe he's just gotten lucky psychologically with his guys, buy holy shit. He got Westbrook and Durant to take extensions with basically no fuss at all. I don't know if it's just the mindset of the players or the culture of the franchise, but seriously, well done.
    Last edited by InspiredLebowski; 04-06-2012 at 02:16 AM.

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nbacardDOTnet

Magic Johnson

The Magic is stupid. Dwight demands a trade. Dwight recants the demand. Wait, Dwight wants to be traded, but only to teams A and B. Orlando will trade Dwight. Nope, they won't. Wait, they will, but only if they get back two all-star players in return. No, they changed their mind again, they aren't trading him, period. Rinse and repeat.

Deadline approaches: "Dwight, if you stay we'll commit to winning. We are a piece or two away from truly contending with the Miami's of the NBA."

Dwight: "Well Otis, I don't want to stay here, but since my other options are limited, I might as well. But you have to fire everyone and do everything I say."

What makes this situation so mind numbingly stupid is that Orlando spent more time convincing Howard to opt-in than to actually, you know, improve the team. They didn't make any trades. None. Zilch. Rather than actually improving their team and committing to winning, they signed up for another year of Dwight's bullshit. Instead of avoiding Shaq 2.0., they created a drawn-out, worse situation.

Banned

Dwight howard is such an immature clown. what the hell is his problem with stan??? thete are players that would love to play for stan, yet dwight cant. i just dont get it.

Local High School Star Tmuston Beltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    Dwight howard is such an immature clown. what the hell is his problem with stan??? thete are players that would love to play for stan, yet dwight cant. i just dont get it.
    Because he can't shoot 3's

Quote Originally Posted by Tmuston Beltics
    Because he can't shoot simple hook.
    fixed =)

well, why wouldn't those trigger-happy, shot-jacking 3 point shooting role players not love SVG? under his system, they are licensed to shoot and ignore their superstar. where else in the NBA can these role players get a license to jack up as much threes as they want except under SVG's? ofc they'll love him!

you never saw Phil make the 3 point shooters the focus of the Lakers' offense when Shaq played. no matter how much Shaq got fouled, Shaq was still the focus of the Lakers offense. but in SVG's inane system, 3 point shooting comes first. and oh, if you feel like passing to Dwight, do so.

SVG deserves to go.

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    well, why wouldn't those trigger-happy, shot-jacking 3 point shooting role players not love SVG? under his system, they are licensed to shoot and ignore their superstar. where else in the NBA can these role players get a license to jack up as much threes as they want except under SVG's? ofc they'll love him!

you never saw Phil make the 3 point shooters the focus of the Lakers' offense when Shaq played. no matter how much Shaq got fouled, Shaq was still the focus of the Lakers offense. but in SVG's inane system, 3 point shooting comes first. and oh, if you feel like passing to Dwight, do so.

SVG deserves to go.
    you didn't see that in LA because LA didn't surround shaq with one-dimensional 3 point shooters, guys past their prime, guys who can't break down defenders off the dribble and no slashers. then you have a PG that can't consistently make an entry pass. dwight touches it almost every time down the court so it's foolish to say his teammates are blatantly ignoring him. otis smith constructed the team and went out and got all these 3 point shooters, not SVG. with no consistently great post players and the personnel of that team, what system is SVG supposed to run exactly?

i do agree with those that say he would make a good college coach. he knows his basketball stuff but managing personalities and motivating players might not be his thing. on the college level, those factors are minimized
    Last edited by blacknapalm; 04-06-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA

SVG deserves to go.
    For the most part, Orlando's offense is fine. What they're really missing is a legitimate, pass-first point guard.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Of course certain players will side with the coach.....they are expendable pieces and bottom line avarage nba players with little weight...they know Dwight cares little if their @sses get traded so they aren't siding with the devil. They are going to nut hug management and act, do whatever sounds "professional". Everyone is looking for their own best interests and watching their backs....team needs to blow up period. Dwight has been complaining about his srry @ss teammates for 2 years now and nothing changes.....he throws the towel and now he's the bad guy? The irony is blatant...

This just shows how divided the team really is....f'ck the role players, the Magic aint nothing without Dwight....if you're gonna step up and call some bull like you got weight, back it up with your game....none of them have game. STFU.

The only reason the Magic is the Magic that we know is cause of Dwight Howard. The ticket sales, the fanbase, the endorsements....the chances he has given that organization and city to grow with him. He has delivered, his teammates, management and the coaching hasn't. He still gives them a second chance and this sh1t just blows ups on the press and National TV cause of ***** @ss Van Gundy.....

Same happened with Lebron and Melo, and Deron......star players want rings.....scrubs want their jobs. Take the world and their opinions as opera music, sounds like sh1t all the time.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-06-2012 at 03:51 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Zackmorris
    Should've just sent him to the Nets but hey enjoy the rollercoaster
    Unfortunately for the Magic it's all downhill from here.