Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Registration for the InsideHoops forums is BACK OPEN. Tell your friends!

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    What is the benefit of having multiple accounts? I mean, I get it if you're a god damn troll who does absolutely nothing noteworthy with your time... but, for anyone else, why bother?

For fun!

Default Re: Registration for the InsideHoops forums is BACK OPEN. Tell your friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    How do ya know that ?
    messageboardstats.com

input insidehoops and it shows how many users, how many threads, how many posts, how many registered users, how many registered users in the last 1 hours, 2 hours, within the last year, etc.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AMISTILLILL
    What is the benefit of having multiple accounts? I mean, I get it if you're a god damn troll who does absolutely nothing noteworthy with your time... but, for anyone else, why bother?
    Because people get a kick out of being Jokers and don't subscribe for the quality

I'm all for new members, but limit 1 per IP. The quality would go way up

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
    messageboardstats.com

input insidehoops and it shows how many users, how many threads, how many posts, how many registered users, how many registered users in the last 1 hours, 2 hours, within the last year, etc.
    It can tell you how many users under a certain IP?

Quote Originally Posted by Colbertnation64
    Seriously, I've been here since like January. Just waiting and waiting.
    lol your the Lakers dude from Youtube, I'm the guy who has The Wilt Chamberlain Archive account - welcome to ISH

my friend wanna join

Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator........... why

funny bump

Top 1 Bball Mind.

I need to make some alts so i can troll. Please open registration.

[COLOR="White"]joking[/COLOR]

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Insidehoops, the free masons of basketball forums.

Banned

These troll posters who have multiple accounts are ruining it for any possible newbies.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    lol your the Lakers dude from Youtube, I'm the guy who has The Wilt Chamberlain Archive account - welcome to ISH
    Never saw this LOL

thanks for the welcome :P

I'm pretty sure I registered for another account when this thread was made damn near a year ago. Wanted a more Thunder friendly or neutral username because I got tired of people calling me a bandwagon fan or thinking I'm a Celtics fan because of Garnett. Anyway, yeah.....it never got activated. Maybe I'll try again one of these days if registration is opened up again.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I'm pretty sure I registered for another account when this thread was made damn near a year ago. Wanted a more Thunder friendly or neutral username because I got tired of people calling me a bandwagon fan or thinking I'm a Celtics fan because of Garnett. Anyway, yeah.....it never got activated. Maybe I'll try again one of these days if registration is opened up again.
    Really? What does KG stands for anyways?