Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Steph Curry or Tyreke Evans

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    So do you want me to waste my night pointing out games LeBron has done poorly in? Any superstar, for that matter.

Every doggy has his day, except you. You're like the ex girlfriend who was smoking hot until you found out not only is s/he a tranny, but also has periods like 24/7. Luckily you broke up with her for that Brazilian supermodel BEFORE you knocked her up silly.

Yeah, thats about right. Except nobody in their right mind would go out with you.
    Now Curry is a superstar...

Those were all the games he played against good teams last year.

I can't even decipher the rest of the things you said...Do you realize this is a basketball forum?

Banned

This message cannot be viewed because RocketGreatness is on your ignore list.
    All I am saying is right now I would take Evans over Curry because of his more balanced game.

If Curry improves on other facets of the game it will be a different story.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather
    Now Curry is a superstar...
    Stop making up stuff I said, I never said he was a superstar. Im just saying, even the best have off days. You dont really understand English, do you?

Those were all the games he played against good teams last year.
    See LeBron in the 2007 playoffs against the Spurs.

I can't even decipher the rest of the things you said...Do you realize this is a basketball forum?
    Im sorry for posting something that has to do with real life. Please excuse me for actually knowing what it feels like to take a breath of fresh air.

Local High School Star

I like Jeff Teague and Tony Douglas more than Curry,they played good comp year around in the ACC,the 7th pick was a bit high for him considering where they went in the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by T-bomb 25
    I like Jeff Teague and Tony Douglas more than Curry,they played good comp year around in the ACC,the 7th pick was a bit high for him considering where they went in the draft.
    And you say people get overrated due to their college games

Way to have MPD.

Banned

Stop making up stuff I said, I never said he was a superstar. Im just saying, even the best have off days. You dont really understand English, do you?

See LeBron in the 2007 playoffs against the Spurs.

Im sorry for posting something that has to do with real life. Please excuse me for actually knowing what it feels like to take a breath of fresh air.
    You need to gain some rational thought.

Curry performed terribly against all good teams last year...get that into your head.

In 2007 the Spurs were the only good team right?

Dude come on...

You need to gain some rational thought.

Curry performed terribly against all good teams last year...get that into your head.

In 2007 the Spurs were the only good team right?
    So you ignore everything else I said, and just focus on 1 thing?

Come back to me when you man up and dont walk around obstacles, bytch.

Local High School Star

And you say people get overrated due to their college games

Way to have MPD.
    Teague is way better athlete and Douglas is a lockdown defender with a nice all around game.

Banned

So you ignore everything else I said, and just focus on 1 thing?

Come back to me when you man up and dont walk around obstacles, bytch.
    Why are you getting so angry?

The fact that Curry could not muster a good game against a major conference last year is a huge indicator.

Players like Michael Beasley, Derrick Rose, Blake Griffen, Durant would have done well no matter who their teammates are.

Can you say the same about Curry? No and that is what separates an excellent from a merely good prospect.

Why are you getting so angry?

The fact that Curry could not muster a good game against a major conference last year is a huge indicator.

Players like Michael Beasley, Derrick Rose, Blake Griffen, Durant would have done well no matter who their teammates are.

Can you say the same about Curry? No and that is what separates an excellent from a merely good prospect.
    Just keep on stepping around those obstacles, kid.

Local High School Star

All I am saying is right now I would take Evans over Curry because of his more balanced game.

If Curry improves on other facets of the game it will be a different story.
    See this where your wrong Curry will never have Evans all around game or be 6'6 with a 7'0 ft wingspan or his superior athletism and NBA body,and Evan's basketball iq is as high as Curry's if not higher and he's 2 or 3 years younger,all Evans has to do is work on his shot,its ugly and inconsistent but it will get there,but he hits more jumpers than people give him credit for,i like the way he pulls off the dribble to.
    Last edited by T-bomb 25; 07-11-2009 at 11:57 PM.

Banned

Tyreke Evans.

Banned

Just keep on stepping around those obstacles, kid.
    What obstacles?

LeBron played like **** against the Spurs, but he beat good teams prior to facing them.

Stephen couldn't beat any team of significance last year and he and his team suffered because of it.

Are you Maniak's little brother or something? The Maniak I know does not post so illogically.

What obstacles?

LeBron played like **** against the Spurs, but he beat good teams prior to facing them.

Stephen couldn't beat any team of significance last year and he and his team suffered because of it.

Are you Maniak's little brother or something? The Maniak I know does not post so illogically.
    Obstacle 1:

Obstacle 2:

Just a slight convenience that those 2 are related to real life, im assuming?

Banned

See this where your wrong Curry will never have Evans all around game or be 6'6 with a 7'0 ft wingspan or his superior athletism and NBA body,and Evan's basketball iq is as high as Curry's if not higher and he's 2 or 3 years younger,all Evans has to do is work on his shot,its ugly and inconsistent but it will get there,but he hits more jumpers than people give him credit for,i like he pulls off the dribble to.
    Athleticism and size isn't everything.

Albiet at the guard position it is important, but it isn't everything.

Curry has the most important thing down: shooting.

The other facets of the game are easier to master and if he focuses he may one day be able to do it.

Like I said before Evans is a better (and different), but he still has a glaring weakness as does Curry.