Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default I made a simple comment praising Trump and all hell broke loose...

Default Re: I made a simple comment praising Trump and all hell broke loose...

"Justin Lee Go get a gallon of gasoline pour it on yourself and the products of incest that you call a family in your piss smelling single wide then light it and rid the world of your defective gene pool you ****ing microencephalic vegetable"

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

The fact that liberals are so mean and nasty is only exceeded by their sensitivity of being triggered and general overall intolerance of others that do not goosestep in line with their ideals.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    "Justin Lee Go get a gallon of gasoline pour it on yourself and the products of incest that you call a family in your piss smelling single wide then light it and rid the world of your defective gene pool you ****ing microencephalic vegetable"

That's so ****ed lol...but to act like everyone who disagrees with Trump acts like this is ridiculous.

I've had people try to convert me on these type of convos because I stated "I'm against trump because he wanted to kick people like me out of this country" and the guy started talking to me as if he was tomtucker or patchewing aka patty fly balls, just bashing my religion and speaking to me as if he was speaking to an inferior....and this was someone who lived in the same area as me. Me and his son went to school together for 10yrs lol.

Disgusting people on both sides. No matter what your beliefs are Justin, I hope your kids have an extremely happy life and are able to make you proud.

Such vile hatred. Shameful.

He's not wrong tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    He's not wrong tbh.
    Bron stans stay showing us why they are the scum of the earth

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

most people are sheep mayne.

you may be dumb, but you're wise... and thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    That's so ****ed lol...but to act like everyone who disagrees with Trump acts like this is ridiculous.

I've had people try to convert me on these type of convos because I stated "I'm against trump because he wanted to kick people like me out of this country" and the guy started talking to me as if he was tomtucker or patchewing aka patty fly balls, just bashing my religion and speaking to me as if he was speaking to an inferior....and this was someone who lived in the same area as me. Me and his son went to school together for 10yrs lol.

Disgusting people on both sides. No matter what your beliefs are Justin, I hope your kids have an extremely happy life and are able to make you proud.

did you see his recent "chosen one" tweet?

GOAT

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    did you see his recent "chosen one" tweet?

GOAT
    it wasn't a tweet.

the man (demigod) looked to the sky, to the heavens and declared himself the chosen one.

we are not worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    He's not wrong tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    it wasn't a tweet.

the man (demigod) looked to the sky, to the heavens and declared himself the chosen one.

we are not worthy.

the DON.

(you can relate mate)

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    most people are sheep mayne.

you may be dumb, but you're wise... and thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

I love you and Muslims.