Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Hit and run manhunt

most bikers are dirty cunnts .... drive like shit, fukk em all

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker

Yo Jeff, if you don't ban this ****ing idiot already....

Quote Originally Posted by tomtucker
    Not this one. His family needed 15K for the funeral this Saturday and he was so well loved that it took less than 2 days for over 300 people to contribute and raise the funds needed just by giving a little bit each.

My perspective on life is different after all this. Going to take a break from trolling on here. I mean you never know what can happen. Think about how you would feel if say you completely mindfvcked someone on here and then they passed away. The feeling would be unbearable. I don't want to be a person like that. I know I give guys like highwhey and RRR3 shit on here from time to time but I don't mean it in a malicious way, more like to get a funny rise out of them or help them see that people like stalker are GOAT level posters on ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Very sorry to hear about your friend.

I don't understand, though, how any sane person can decide to drive a motorcycle with all these absolute morons on the road. I don't care how good of a driver you are, people are IDIOTS and will hit you when you least expect it, mostly because they don't see you. Everyone that I know who has driven/still drives a motorcycle has fallen off and suffered massive injuries. Some worse and some not so bad. My cousin fell off and "only" suffered road rash all along his arms and back. Buddy in Jacksonville crashed his motorcycle and lost his right arm from the elbow down...About a year ago a girl I know got struck on the highway and was in a coma for a short time...last I heard she was learning how to speak again

It's just not worth it man, **** those bikes. And without a helmet, too?? Not going to criticize the dead, but cmon man...take SOME precaution.

I got my motorcycle license a few years ago. I took a 2 day course, passed the obstacle course at the end and was able to get my official license. Didn't even have to do a road test.

I knew I had a lot of practicing to do before I wanted to ride in public though. I bought a cheap bike and started messing around on it in an empty parking lot. I never felt that comfortable/safe on it and decided it just wasn't for me, and that's not even factoring in the possibility of getting rammed by an idiot on the road.

I sold the bike and haven't looked back. I live in Maine and it seems that almost daily there's a news story of someone dying or being seriously injured on a bike. No helmet law here either/

Quote Originally Posted by enayes

I got my motorcycle license a few years ago. I took a 2 day course, passed the obstacle course at the end and was able to get my official license. Didn't even have to do a road test.

I knew I had a lot of practicing to do before I wanted to ride in public though. I bought a cheap bike and started messing around on it in an empty parking lot. I never felt that comfortable/safe on it and decided it just wasn't for me, and that's not even factoring in the possibility of getting rammed by an idiot on the road.

I sold the bike and haven't looked back. I live in Maine and it seems that almost daily there's a news story of someone dying or being seriously injured on a bike. No helmet law here either/

Motorcycles are a blast. You get that sense of total freedom on the road. But like you said, there's no such thing as a fender bender with a bike.