Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default So is Blatt a good coach now or does he only have an impact when theyre losing?

Just wanna know what the average genius fan thinks.

The guy was apparently trash 2-3 months ago. Now theyre winning, shouod he still be fired (since hes coaching the same way as before) or should they wait for a slump and then can him after theyve lost three in a row?

What do the einsteins here fink?

Decent college freshman

Default Re: So is Blatt a good coach now or does he only have an impact when theyre losing?

Hawks fan from day 1

lmao this is too funny

Default Re: So is Blatt a good coach now or does he only have an impact when theyre losing?

I have no idea how good of a coach he is because the team runs no sets. they just run teams out of the building based off of pure talent. When the game slows down this team is not an elite team.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    I have no idea how good of a coach he is because the team runs no sets. they just run teams out of the building based off of pure talent. When the game slows down this team is not an elite team.
    I agree 100%, which is why I think he's a garbage coach.

Just watch how he 'incorporates' Love into the offense. If you can't figure out how to use somebody that talented to do more than stand at the arc and be a spot up shooter, then you're a garbage coach.

The whole offense is LeBron or Irving iso's.

Quote Originally Posted by hawksdogsbraves

Just watch how he 'incorporates' Love into the offense. If you can't figure out how to use somebody that talented to do more than stand at the arc and be a spot up shooter, then you're a garbage coach.

Yeah, they better get Mike D'Antoni on the phone.

Great college starter FatComputerNerd's Avatar

I don't like how he continues to not play Mozgov in the 4th

NBA Legend

Heat won 2 chips with Bosh doing that.

Go with whatever wins.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

they run sets. You just don't watch the cavs.

love is putting up 17 and 10 as a third option. He wasn't going to average 26 ppg on a team with two other 20+ ppg scorers.

He's utilized on the perimeter to open up drives from Kyrie and Love. Posting up Love too much slows the game down. Love is one of the better stretch 4's in the game, and everybody wants Blatt to use him like a traditional 4. Unnecessary. That's like buying a sports car so you can take it off roading.

3-time NBA All-Star

I have a feeling that's not Blatt's decision. He was touted as an offensive genius before this season. I highly doubt that was for no reason. He's just not really running this team.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    And then we will hear Lebron has no help again. Same shit. Different year.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatHILL
    Hawks fan from day 1

lmao this is too funny
    Dude is like the only Jewish kid in ATL.

He sucks brother !!!
    SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool
    Dude is like the only Jewish kid in ATL.

He sucks brother !!!
    SUCKS.
    There are quite a lot of Jews in ATL

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Heat won 2 chips with Bosh doing that.

Go with whatever wins.
    Sure, and they may well win this year, but that didn't make Spo a good coach and it doesn't make Blatt a good coach.

It's just out-talenting everybody.

The Spurs beating them fairly easily without a single player nearly as good as any of the 'Big Three' is proof enough of that.

Fans like op were calling for spolstras head too

Quote Originally Posted by AnaheimLakers24
    Fans like op were calling for spolstras head too
    You're seeing Spo's true colors this year, if you didn't already get a good look while Pop was plowing him in the ass last June