Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default For every 20fga, Kobe shoots 45% and Lebron shoots 50%, a difference of 1 fgm

per game career wise, now consider how many times kobe has shot a bailout shot that lebron wouldnt even dare attempt, plus the amount of garbage buckets that lebron gets each game after its a blowout and it shows you how deceiving fg% and efficiency really is

Banned

Default Re: For every 20fga, Kobe shoots 45% and Lebron shoots 50%, a difference of 1 fgm

Kobe never scored in garbage time and LeBron never chucked. Fascinating.

Default Re: For every 20fga, Kobe shoots 45% and Lebron shoots 50%, a difference of 1 fgm

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Kobe never scored in garbage time and LeBron never chucked. Fascinating.
    Never? I find that hard to believe

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents

also how many times has LeBron just sat around and wasted the shot clock then kicked it out and forced someone to take a contested jumper to protect his FG%?

Peyton Manning of the NBA. gets pretty stats but can't win when defenses tighten up.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    also how many times has LeBron just sat around and wasted the shot clock then kicked it out and forced someone to take a contested jumper to protect his FG%?

Peyton Manning of the NBA. gets pretty stats but can't win when defenses tighten up.
    THE TRUTH

Banned

. Not to mention one only shoots epic fadeaways and the other only lays it up and dunks. If LeBald took the shots Kobe takes regularly he'd be sitting in the 20-30% range max.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Go ahead and leave it here.

Why don't you watch the 2014 finals when he was kicking it to a COVERED Bosh for a contested 3 pointer as the shot clock expired. He's a beta, deal with it.

Hasnt this myth been debunked already?

The reason Lebron shoots so much higher than Kobe is because gets to the painted area and converts at a much higher rate. Plus has the common sense to pass to open teammates. Now that he is a respectable shooter especially from 3, Kobe or any guard in the league really has no chance.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    ISH - Kobe / LeBron Tropes, my dude.

f*ck both of these bitch n*ggas with five-heads

Quote Originally Posted by GODbe
    . Not to mention one only shoots epic fadeaways and the other only lays it up and dunks. If LeBald took the shots Kobe takes regularly he'd be sitting in the 20-30% range max.
    Because it is so easy to lay it in with 2 or 3 guys in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Immortal
    That's actually a pretty good pic of LeBron. Nice find.

Everyone goes bald. I don't get why you make fun of that to be honest. It's also kind of karma. I hope it doesn't happen to any of you that quickly, but seriously it's apart of life for men.

I am your soldier!

I don't see OP posting any real data. Prove it.