Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Steven A Smith basically says that Kyrie takes heat from the media because he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agr9d5qWfwQ

Maybe SAS actually believes that shit and maybe he doesn’t but the alarming part of this situation is the large numbers of people that agree with the idiocy that he’s pedaling.

And then he goes on to say that it’s because his personality in conjunction with his skin color is threatening and he doesn’t know what’s threatening about it but that it is.

People actually think this way. It’s scary. How stupid can you be? A lot of people actually believe this garbage. Everyone is a ****ing retard. lol.

Kyrie is a supremely talented scorer who is a locker room cancer and a me first me second me third team fourth player. That’s all there is to it. He’s not smart and he’s not a team player. He’s a dickhead. It’s not because of his skin color. Get back to me when the Nets have regressed this year.

Default Re: Steven A Smith basically says that Kyrie takes heat from the media because he

not worthy of my attention.

Default Re: Steven A Smith basically says that Kyrie takes heat from the media because he

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agr9d5qWfwQ

Maybe SAS actually believes that shit and maybe he doesn’t but the alarming part of this situation is the large numbers of people that agree with him.

And then he goes on to say that it’s because his personality in conjunction with his skin color is threatening and he doesn’t know what’s threatening about it but that it is.

People actually think this way. It’s scary. How stupid can you be?

Kyrie is a supremely talented scorer who is a locker room cancer and a me first me second me third team fourth player. That’s all there is to it. He’s not smart and he’s not a team player. He’s a dickhead. It’s not because of his skin color. Get back to me when the Nets have regressed this year.
    Ok, so he's not smart or a team player but averaged 7 assists per game and rarely turned the ball over last season and is one of the most efficient scorers in the league. What a terrible player. He's only averaging 1.8 turnovers this season and they have a top 10 offense but it's his fault they're losing, right? No mention of their terrible bench production or their bigs getting burned inside.

Most people only think he's a cancer because of his off the court takes on flat earth and other dumb shit but how has he really hurt a locker room? He forced his way out of Cleveland but who wouldn't have in that situation. He told Boston he was staying but then the locker room completely alienated him and started blaming him for their losses, rather than looking at their own execution and Stevens' forcing a broken down Hayward out there for 25-30 minutes a game while Tatum and Brown were upset about their lack of touches, no surprise they're producing better this season when they're getting more minutes and with Hayward actually playing well.

Irving was a +18 in their 1-pt loss to the Wolves, he was also a +6 in their 1-pt loss to the Grizzlies. It's all his fault.

I don't agree with the black thing btw, most of the NBA is black, that's a stupid argument.
    Last edited by ImKobe; 11-01-2019 at 10:16 AM.

he takes heat from the media because he supported the flat earth theory

there's no coming back from that level of retard

That's what you get for being an annoying "woke" hippie and opening your mouth to let people know how stupidly dumb you are. Kyrie is a flat earther and he thinks he is so deep and brilliant. He's a basketcase and will disrupt a locker room with his teenage antics. He's lucky Lebron got him to the finals and put him in a position to hot a big shot and win. Cavaliers were hopeless with him at the helm.

Of course it is true, as you know blacks are minorities in NBA.

unlike all the other NBA players

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    not worthy of my attention.

This.

Who still watches ESPN daytime talk shows?

Read a book, OP.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

SAS is a well paid troll. He doesn

Good observation from SAS.

Kyrie is the only black person in the NBA.

[QUOTE=warriorfan]SAS is a well paid troll. He doesn

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    SAS is a well paid troll. He doesn’t believe any of this shit, it’s all by design to generate the most views. And it works.
    That's not the point. I realize that he's often times trolling. Like I said in the OP, regardless if he believes this particular stance or not, the alarming part to me is that there are literally millions of people that subscribe to that line of thinking and believe what he's saying is accurate. There is no hope. Everyone is retarded. Look at the comment section.

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    Skip Bayless is an example of a well paid troll.
    Imagine having nothing but idiotic takes and getting paid millions. That guy is a loser yet we all wish we had his life.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Ok, so he's not smart or a team player but averaged 7 assists per game and rarely turned the ball over last season and is one of the most efficient scorers in the league. What a terrible player. He's only averaging 1.8 turnovers this season and they have a top 10 offense but it's his fault they're losing, right? No mention of their terrible bench production or their bigs getting burned inside.

Most people only think he's a cancer because of his off the court takes on flat earth and other dumb shit but how has he really hurt a locker room? He forced his way out of Cleveland but who wouldn't have in that situation. He told Boston he was staying but then the locker room completely alienated him and started blaming him for their losses, rather than looking at their own execution and Stevens' forcing a broken down Hayward out there for 25-30 minutes a game while Tatum and Brown were upset about their lack of touches, no surprise they're producing better this season when they're getting more minutes and with Hayward actually playing well.

Irving was a +18 in their 1-pt loss to the Wolves, he was also a +6 in their 1-pt loss to the Grizzlies. It's all his fault.

I don't agree with the black thing btw, most of the NBA is black, that's a stupid argument.

Anyone who handles the ball as much as him would average 7apg. Literally every guard in the league.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    That's not the point. I realize that he's often times trolling. Like I said in the OP, regardless if he believes this particular stance or not, the alarming part to me is that there are literally millions of people that subscribe to that line of thinking and believe what he's saying is accurate. There is no hope. Everyone is retarded. Look at the comment section.
    I agree when he does stuff like this it