Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default I'm already tired of watching Luka

Don't get me wrong, he is obviously going to be the best in the league this year or the next. Probably a top 10 player ever.

But man...

Plays that same Harden, Lebron, Curry ... style of play.

BORING

Don't think I'll watch more basketball until the playoffs, maybe not watch any basketball at all for a while. Couple of years.

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Default Re: I'm already tired of watching Luka

Hey bitch - if I catch you or anyone else from this loser ass board following me, I will beat you down in self defense. You will be in the hospital if I catch you following me as anyone that is following me I will deem a threat to my health

I've already filed police reports against your screen name and others I suspect. Im also getting restraining orders to ban the screen name from playing on the site where you outed yourself as my stalker

Don't let me catch you, you tiny tiny man. You'll be even tinier when I get done with you

OP I'll come up from behind you and PIN you against a wall, you feel my icy cold hands run down your spine onto your bum. I grab both cheeks, palming them like balls, as I spread them revealing your asshole. I then whip out my anaconda and forcefully enter your rectum. You scream in agony as I tear you anus to shreds.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat
    But man...

BORING
    What style of play is that?

Why do you hate that style of play?

What style of play do you find exciting?

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    OP I'll come up from behind you and PIN you against a wall, you feel my icy cold hands run down your spine onto your bum. I grab both cheeks, palming them like balls, as I spread them revealing your asshole. I then whip out my anaconda and forcefully enter your rectum. You scream in agony as I tear you anus to shreds.
    This seems forceful

Don't get me wrong, he is obviously going to be the best in the league this year or the next. Probably a top 10 player ever.

But man...

BORING

Don't think I'll watch more basketball until the playoffs, maybe not watch any basketball at all for a while. Couple of years.
    Best player in the entire NBA this year or next year? Probably a top 10 player ever? Luka's great but jeeeesus christ, slow down

NBA rookie of the year

Luka is the white Lebron unfortunately.

Better than Lebron, but extreme usage and Harden-esque defense.
    Curry has not played Lebron ball since Mark Jackson.

Kerr making him primarily off-ball is why Warriors became a championship team.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Basketball may not be your sport after all.

We have an interesting and open season. Many new and inspiring players, many contenders. Som enot yet contending but very interesting teams like tha Mavs for example.

And yet, here you are ,telling everyone every other day how much you dislike it and why you will not watch. I mean... it's fine... but why are you wasting your time on something you don't like? Watch something else instead. Grab a book. Grab a girl. Whatever.

Bran, Curry & Harden all have different styles lmao what are you talking about

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Basketball may not be your sport after all.

We have an interesting and open season. Many new and inspiring players, many contenders. Som enot yet contending but very interesting teams like tha Mavs for example.

And yet, here you are ,telling everyone every other day how much you dislike it and why you will not watch. I mean... it's fine... but why are you wasting your time on something you don't like? Watch something else instead. Grab a book. Grab a girl. Whatever.
    This statement is very ironic coming from a guy who complained about how boring it is to watch LeBron's game.

Luka does play a similar style to Harden.

I know that BURNS you up.

National High School Star

If this doesn't get a poster banned, nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieSteve
    If this doesn't get a poster banned, nothing will.

[COLOR="White"]I'll come up from behind you and PIN you against a wall, you feel my icy cold hands run down your spine onto your bum. I grab both cheeks, palming them like balls, as I spread them revealing your asshole. I then whip out my anaconda and forcefully enter your rectum. You scream in agony as I tear you anus to shreds.[/COLOR]

National High School Star

[COLOR="White"]I'll come up from behind you and PIN you against a wall, you feel my icy cold hands run down your spine onto your bum. I grab both cheeks, palming them like balls, as I spread them revealing your asshole. I then whip out my anaconda and forcefully enter your rectum. You scream in agony as I tear you anus to shreds.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="White"]I have HIV[/COLOR]

Decent playground baller

WTF Bron Curry Harden play different styles