Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who's the best Spiderman/Peter Parker?? Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield

National High School Star lakers_forever's Avatar

Default Re: Who's the best Spiderman/Peter Parker?? Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield

Tobey Maguire's movies were better. Howeverm Garfield's personality in the movie reminds more the comic book Spiderman*.

*Should be played with the sarcastic humor of Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man (btw, in the comics, Iron Man is not like that).

Banned

Default Re: Who's the best Spiderman/Peter Parker?? Tobey Maguire or Andrew Garfield

Tobey's the better Peter Parker
    Andrew's the better Spider-Man

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Couldn't stand any of the Spider Man movies after the one in 2007, I think Spider Man 3? Tobey Maguire was pretty legit though. The revival of Batman definitely saved the comic book action hero movie genre.

The 3rd installment was also laughed upon my friends as one of the weirdest movies they've watched. Watching Maguire become emo was really weird and honestly the humor that was forced in the movie wasn't even that funny.

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Tobey's the better Peter Parker
    Andrew's the better Spider-Man

I am the First Officer ImmortalNemesis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAplayoffs2001
    Couldn't stand any of the Spider Man movies after the one in 2007, I think Spider Man 3? Tobey Maguire was pretty legit though. The revival of Batman definitely saved the comic book action hero movie genre.

The 3rd installment was also laughed upon my friends as one of the weirdest movies they've watched. Watching Maguire become emo was really weird and honestly the humor that was forced in the movie wasn't even that funny.
    Best parts of Spider-Man 3

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalNemesis
    Best parts of Spider-Man 3

My friend couldn't stop laughing in the theaters lol. We almost got kicked out.

At one point, I thought the movie turned out to be a really awkward comedy.

Banned

IN THE CLUB LIKE FLEX.

Couldn't stop thinking that tobey is the original peter parker/spiderman and there are rumors stirring up that he will finally return to reprise his role

Both are way better than the latest dweeb

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The original spiderman with tobey, james franco, and william dafoe was the best one.

All 3 are going to be in the next one

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm View Post

All 3 are going to be in the next one

I'll literally never see the Andrew Garfield ones, seriously, what the fck was the point of rebooting the franchise so soon after the Tobey Maguire ones

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    I'll literally never see the Andrew Garfield ones, seriously, what the fck was the point of rebooting the franchise so soon after the Tobey Maguire ones
    Sony had an agreement that if they didn't release a new spiderman movie every 3yrs or something, they would lose rights to spiderman. Tobey Maguire left after doing 3 movies so they had to find a new Spider-Man. Hence Garfield