Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man Connor B's Avatar

Default Wouldn't everyone want to have Lebron?

This is why I don't understand people who say shit like "Lebron's rings don't count because he played with D-Wade and Bosh." I know it is mostly trolling, but there are fans out there who legitimately believe Lebron's rings don't count as much as "normal" rings.

What if Lebron went to Chicago? Certainly a tandem of healthy Rose-Lebron-Noah/Deng as a big 3 is just as good if not better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh (especially when Bosh wasn't even really playing like an all-star last year). Or Lakers, if they had the cap space, it would be Kobe-Lebron-Pau. Certainly that's better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Are his rings still not worth it as much?

This is the one thing Lebron haters will never have - the ability to say they would rather not have Lebron. If you are saying that you are just being an idiot. He instantly makes any good team a contender team.

Banned

Default Re: Wouldn't everyone want to have Lebron?

You just made a topic with logic on here, why would you want to do such a thing?

Success breeds hate my brother...

i dont want lebron. kobe has taught lakers fans a lesson of hard work and earning stuff, we have 16 banners, 1 more with an asterisk aint gonna make a diff. for this franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B
    This is why I don't understand people who say shit like "Lebron's rings don't count because he played with D-Wade and Bosh." I know it is mostly trolling, but there are fans out there who legitimately believe Lebron's rings don't count as much as "normal" rings.

What if Lebron went to Chicago? Certainly a tandem of healthy Rose-Lebron-Noah/Deng as a big 3 is just as good if not better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh (especially when Bosh wasn't even really playing like an all-star last year). Or Lakers, if they had the cap space, it would be Kobe-Lebron-Pau. Certainly that's better than Wade-Lebron-Bosh. Are his rings still not worth it as much?

This is the one thing Lebron haters will never have - the ability to say they would rather not have Lebron. If you are saying that you are just being an idiot. He instantly makes any good team a contender team.

You should do less thinking Connor.

If that is your actual name in real life, I can't help but think you're super young.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    i dont want lebron. kobe has taught lakers fans a lesson of hard work and earning stuff, we have 16 banners, 1 more with an asterisk aint gonna make a diff. for this franchise.
    You read my mind then copy and pasted. Might have to sue you here....

Anyway, like the man said. No fan from a respected franchise wants asterisk rings.

Quote Originally Posted by Connor B

I don't want Lebron on my team. Ever.

There I said it. He comes with too much bullshit, along with all the stans that follow him. Good player with loads of talent, but he's not my cup of tea.

I'd rather suffer years of nothing (who cares I've enjoyed a few championships already), than take a flopping, attention-starving primadonna who promotes everything bad about this Justin Bieber generation. That bitch can stay as far away from my team as possible as far as I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    You read my mind then copy and pasted. Might have to sue you here....

Anyway, like the man said. No fan from a respected franchise wants asterisk rings.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

There I said it. He comes with too much bullshit, along with all the stans that follow him. Good player with loads of talent, but he's not my cup of tea.

I'd rather suffer years of nothing (who cares I've enjoyed a few championships already), than take a flopping, attention-starving primadonna who promotes everything bad about this Justin Bieber generation. That bitch can stay as far away from my team as possible as far as I'm concerned.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Preach brother

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

Until your team run into him in the playoff and he demolishes your team like he always does

DON'T FEED THE TROLL arifgokcen's Avatar

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

Kobe wanted Chris Paul and Dwight Howard. Two superstars in their own right. **** you mean?

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

came in to see some gay stuff, disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    Until your team run into him in the playoff and he demolishes your team like he always does
    You talking about 1 series in 2011 when both teams were raw as hell? That's all you got to go by?

Please don't say you count last year as part of your statement, that would be embarassing.