Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Why is Nene being a little bit*h?

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Nene just chillin'

Hope he doesn't fail the physical though, don't want Mcgee and Young back on this shitty team.
    If Nene does fail the physical, would the Wiz still do Cook + 2nd for Young and would the NBA allow that part of the deal to go through in itself?

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    whats the rush anyhow when your traded to a lottery that is probably looking to tank for a high draft pick.

mcgee and young go from lottery to playoffs...i would be ecstatic to play
    McGee and Young literally arrived that night and took the physical! Both got results this morning from what I heard . Basically means they rushed their asses out of Washington to join new teams immediately. Which is why I know this is Nene intentionally lagging. It's no accident that he's taking his sweet ass time. I won't be surprised if he purposely tries to fail the physical. If that happens Washington can probably just wave it and tell him to suck it the fu** up. I honestly doubt they would want McGee or Young back!

nene's trying to find a way to break his leg atm

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    If Nene does fail the physical, would the Wiz still do Cook + 2nd for Young and would the NBA allow that part of the deal to go through in itself?
    I'd prefer just the 2nd, they can keep Cook.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

You're acting like players are not human and should just do as their told, no matter the situation. In fact they breathe air just like you and me, and have emotions just like you and me.

Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic
    You're acting like players are not human and should just do as their told, no matter the situation. In fact they breathe air just like you and me, and have emotions just like you and me.
    It's a contracted job man. You are expected to do certain things that wouldn't apply to a normal working person. Obviously as long as he gets physical by tomorrow and doesn't throw the physical on purpose... he's within rules.. but you'd think he wouldn't want to send this kind of message to his new teammates.

I rep Lakers!

I'd be pissed too he just signed a 5yr contract to be with Denver after he had so many other options with teams. And then they just trade him a few months later Why even make such a big deal of signing him if you were just gonna complain about his contract. The new CBA should have had something against this...like you can't trade players who have just signed new deals with you....
    Last edited by WeGetRing2012; 03-18-2012 at 02:41 AM.

BTW, what free agent will ever sign with Denver again? Not a good business move to trade players that you just signed to a long contract.
    for real

Denver f-ed him hard.

Dude did them a solid re-signing there when he could have gone several other places and they pissed in his face.

Asked Tuesday night by phone how important it was to re-sign Nene, Nuggets executive Masai Ujiri said:

"Extremely. I think with all the momentum from last year, it's tough to lose players because we're trying to build this way a certain way. We need key players and Nene is a key player. He will be huge part of the Nuggets going forward."
    link
    Last edited by kentatm; 03-18-2012 at 02:39 AM.

This. Man, the OP sounds like a shiny little bitch on x mas eve...slow your roll young buck.....in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
    It's a contracted job man. You are expected to do certain things that wouldn't apply to a normal working person. Obviously as long as he gets physical by tomorrow and doesn't throw the physical on purpose... he's within rules.. but you'd think he wouldn't want to send this kind of message to his new teammates.
    His teammates, unlike you, understand the business aspect of NBA basketball.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    I read he just bought a 8 million dollar house about a week before being traded. Id be pissed too.
    Summer home in the Rockies. Poor guy.

What happened to people saying Nick Young is just a knucklehead chucker that won't make a major difference?
    He is a knucklehead chucker but he should still make a difference just because of his size.

what free agent will ever sign with Denver again?
    Wilson Chandler immediately after Nene gets his fat ass to Washington actually.

Dunking on everybody in the park shallehalle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    What happens to his new house? He has to buy another 8 million dollar house now.
    hmmm....

1) he has money to buy a new one
    2) he can sell the old one

Banned

same with fisher!!

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Wilson Chandler immediately after Nene gets his fat ass to Washington actually.

not if he has the same agent as Nene.

they can kiss every single one of those players goodbye.