Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

Default Re: A guy in NZ just live streamed himself shooting up a mosque

Why are you guys giving chewing the time of day? he will be the most active poster in my yearly Ramadan thread, book it.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    I swear Patrick has me worried, posts nothing but Islamophobia yet again, yea damn these Muzzlemzzz for dying, waste of bullets or something.... like he condones this type of shit happening... dude has that terrorist (but not enough psycho to go out and shoot up random muzzies) vibe about him...

At the first semblance of criticism, you guys jump into hysterics. I predicted an "Islamophobia" response a few pages back.

Ewing, a man whose faith believes all other people are gentiles talking about what's dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

At the first semblance of criticism, you guys jump into hysterics. I predicted an "Islamophobia" response a few pages back.
    Bro... all im saying is lets practice more ISH brethren peace & love, screw these psycho terrorists.... Humans, human birth defect / mental defect is the problem, if there are 1000 people, at least 1 of them is a Psycho who can blow them all up... we will always have that shit on planet earth.... 1 psycho is all it takes.... just 1.... religious or nazi or whatever views/reasons a dude gives to kill somebody... to take a humans life, cold blooded, especially an innocent random human being... is NOT sane, if you are SANE and can do that you will have nightmares for the rest of your life..... to do that shit and just go ahead live a normal life you need something special inside your brain, a special screw to be loose....

Again, whatever happened to CRAZY? People cant be crazy anymore? There has to be a reason for everything (even if the killer psycho gives one)? What, all killers are SANE they just... had a reason.... ? nikka plz....

This NZ dude is a monster, as a muslim i never have & never will blame a religion (especially not an Abrahamic one).
    Dude went in there spraying & reloading like he was playing Counter Strike or something, heck it seemed like if some non-muslim was there he would have shot him to, dont think he was there to ask questions, its a mosque and whoever is in it DIES, awesome.... its people (mental thing) that is the problem, all it takes is just 1 screw to be loose on 1 guy and all hell breaks loose....
    Last edited by pauk; 03-21-2019 at 01:50 AM.

It will be a better world once both Christianity and Islam are nothing more than pages in history books.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    It will be a better world once both Christianity and Islam are nothing more than pages in history books.

I've always said religion should be banned in public. Worship in your home or place of worship only..
    it does not belong in the media or day to day life. At the end of the day it's a personal choice to believe in these things, so keep it to yourself..

I hate that any society has to bend over backwards not to offend someone over some bulshit they chose to believe. Someone's race/colour/sexuality etc are things they can't change and I hate to see anyone victimised over these..
    Religion is a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    I've always said religion should be banned in public. Worship in your home or place of worship only..
    it does not belong in the media or day to day life. At the end of the day it's a personal choice to believe in these things, so keep it to yourself..

I hate that any society has to bend over backwards not to offend someone over some bulshit they chose to believe. Someone's race/colour/sexuality etc are things they can't change and I hate to see anyone victimised over these..
    Religion is a choice.
    Agreed, but even beyond that - these faith systems are relics of the pre-modern world. They are not useful anymore, and are not compatible with what we now have and understand.

Yes it would be better if Christians and Muslims were private about their beliefs, but it would be even better if there simply were no Christians or Muslims left. And I'm not saying the answer is to kill them. The answer is to kill the ideas.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

As usual, Christianity gets lumped in with Radical Islam. Even at their core, the belief systems of the two are not the same. But yeah, "All religions are bad!"

As usual, Christianity gets lumped in with Radical Islam. Even at their core, the belief systems of the two are not the same. But yeah, "All religions are bad!"
    No, radical Islam is definitely a different animal. I don't think they are the same. But they both need to go.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

They are very similar tio, literally the same god with different prophets, all originated from the middle east. You know Europeans didn't practice this stuff originally

Christian organizations are hiding an unbelievable amount of abuse and corruption.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

You better hope Islam doesn't grow any bigger. Christians tolerate atheists. Islam is supposed to tolerate Christians and Jews. But atheists are about as bad as you can get to a Muslim. Say there is no God in the land of Muslims and you are a dead man walking. While there are only 13 Muslim countries that officially give the death penalty to atheists, there are a lot more that carry out tribal justice that goes unpunished. About the only thing worse than an atheist to a Muslim is a Muslim that renounces his religion.

Aaaand the shooter succeeds at disarming a populace.

New Zealand bans semi-automatic weapons

Just not the American population he was hoping for. (yet)

Although, I guess New Zealand needed a reason to get rid of their armed population if its going to be the last bastion of paradise for those billionaire preppers.

[QUOTE=NumberSix][B]In politics, you should generally have the decency to assume your opponents actually believe what they claim to believe. Being a fair and objective person, I