Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Raptors are absolutely destroying every single team they're playing

5 straight wins of which 4 came by 20+ points, the other by 15.

Cavs > Raps > Celtics

Default Re: Raptors are absolutely destroying every single team they're playing

Philly's gonna dick them down in round 1.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Russell
    great gimmick potential

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

The Raptors like the Hawks before them and probably the Bulls too are gonna have to show us before anyone believes. It doesn

Until the playoffs, then they mentally destroy themselves

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]The Raptors like the Hawks before them and probably the Bulls too are gonna have to show us before anyone believes. It doesn

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Young team of the future type squad beats the champs, the champs from the season before that, and the #1 seeded spurs....that

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Young team of the future type squad beats the champs, the champs from the season before that, and the #1 seeded spurs....that

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Young team of the future type squad beats the champs, the champs from the season before that, and the #1 seeded spurs....that

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Young team of the future type squad beats the champs, the champs from the season before that, and the #1 seeded spurs....that’s a show me playoff run even without winning.
    The year before they made the conference finals...and the year before that they actually gave the Lakers a tough first round series.

Considering they had two superstars...I don't think there were many people saying we needed to see it from them.

They entered the season with the 4th best odds to win the title and were actually gambling favorites over the Heat in the finals.

Granted they were dogs to the Spurs (mainly because the Spurs were on a hot streak), but the Thunder had already proved they legit belonged in the championship conversation.

Definitely not a team like the others you reference.

http://www.wagerminds.com/blog/nba/2...ds-value-2711/

Current odds from Bovada;

https://sports.bovada.lv/basketball/...n-201806301800
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 02-11-2018 at 08:35 PM.

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]The Raptors like the Hawks before them and probably the Bulls too are gonna have to show us before anyone believes. It doesn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    that's fair.

choke? we just lost to the better team. your opinion is trash to be honest.

raps have been terribly underwhelming in every playoff series theyve ever played... who are you kidding? It'd be one thing if they played well and lost... that happens all the time. But they dont. Theyre straight ass everytime. I hope it changes for derozans sake.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    raps have been terribly underwhelming in every playoff series theyve ever played... who are you kidding? It'd be one thing if they played well and lost... that happens all the time. But they dont. Theyre straight ass everytime. I hope it changes for derozans sake.
    This.

The Raptors have looked like pretenders every year. I thought last year they were legit...only to watch them get laughed off the court.

I, once again, think they are legit...hopefully I'm right this time because it would make the East playoffs far more interesting.