Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Woman Being Investigated By British Police For Using The Wrong Pronoun

A devout Catholic and mum-of-five faces being questioned by police after being reported for using the wrong pronoun to describe a transgender girl on Twitter.

Caroline Farrow, 44, has been told police in Surrey want to conduct a “taped interview under caution” after receiving reports she had made transphobic comments online.

The 44-year-old is being investigated under the malicious communications act, and although the interview would be voluntary, she claims she could face arrest if she does not attend.

A spokesman for Surrey Police said they are carrying out a thorough investigation to “establish whether any criminal offences have taken place”.

It comes after Mrs Farrow, who does not believe people can change sex, took part in a heated debate with transgender rights campaigner Susie Green on Good Morning Britain.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/p...-a4096246.html

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Woman Being Investigated By British Police For Using The Wrong Pronoun

Thought Police. Coming to a town near you!

Default Re: Woman Being Investigated By British Police For Using The Wrong Pronoun

This shit is stupid. The only thing about the transgender movement that is worth five seconds of thought is this issue of transgender females using their male genetics to break records competing against cis women. Outside of that, everything about this is a bullshit sideshow, and has been from the start.

I don't even blame the cops... wtf is the "malicious communications act"? sounds like high profile ****ery.

This is utterly ridiculous. The left and their PC bullcrap is ruining society.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

90% of this forum would be in jail if they lived there

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    This is utterly ridiculous. The left and their PC bullcrap is ruining society.
    The left? GB is a conservative shithole full of Alabama style neckbeards.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    The left? GB is a conservative shithole full of Alabama style neckbeards.
    Yeah, nah. This is leftist style politics.

Very good NBA starter

i googled "malicious communications act."

it says you can go to prison if you say mean things on the internet.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DCL

jeeez

im gonna have to show them the comment section on fox news and tmz.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    90% of this forum would be in jail if they lived there
    A lot of people talk a lot more "liberally" in here than they do in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by DCL

England actually has the whole big brother thing running probably moreso than anyone else. It's incredibly creepy for example that every single place has cameras watching you. Some Euro can correct me, but I was even hearing that speeding wise in cities they just catch you with cameras at certain aspects and then mail/email you the ticket.

We need another V for Vendetta movie.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    England actually has the whole big brother thing running probably moreso than anyone else. It's incredibly creepy for example that every single place has cameras watching you. Some Euro can correct me, but I was even hearing that speeding wise in cities they just catch you with cameras at certain aspects and then mail/email you the ticket.

London has the most CCTV cameras in the world among cities I think, around 500000, the UK has over 4 million; it's the No.1 country in number of people to camera ratio.

The speed trap cameras are not something unique to Europe though.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You can't say shit without fear of jail in England. Also, knife attacks and violence in general is on the rise.

You got shit on the streets and homeless migrants living and littering the streets of Paris.

You have gang rapes of German women and no go zones in Germany.

Europe is dead.

That feeling when you realize that what you thought was people fearmongering, saying stuff like “this will lead to...” was actually right all along.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L

...they have cameras like that here in California. That's nothing out there.