Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops


Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2019, 01:36 PM   #121
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 27,705
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Stalker, Hey Yo and Paksat:


You're a self hating cuck.

You think being down with the brown gets you respect.

They don't respect you.

The fact that you desire their respect so much makes you a spineless cuck.

They mock you as they manipulate you to further their agenda.

You're not even human to them.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:37 PM   #122
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 27,705
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSlam
Bush gave a crap about people. Despite Kanye's stupid comment during the Katrina hurricane relief effort. That was the difference between Bush and Trump imo.



Pathetic.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:37 PM   #123
Vino24
Consensus, Cemented
 
Vino24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Top 3
Posts: 4,130
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
You're a self hating cuck.

You think being down with the brown gets you respect.

They don't respect you.

The fact that you desire their respect so much makes you a spineless cuck.

They mock you as they manipulate you to further their agenda.

You're not even human to them.
you are such a racist
Vino24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:39 PM   #124
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 27,705
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vino24
you are such a racist

Oh yes, I'm a racist because I back my own.

American whites are the only people on the planet labeled racist for supporting their own race.

You sick manipulative bigots.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:53 PM   #125
DaHeezy
NBA sixth man of the year
 
DaHeezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 7,673
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
He didn't invite them because he already knew they weren't going...

Trump also broke with the long standing tradition of POTUS throwing out the first pitch at the start of every MLB season because he knew he would get booed like hell

He is just not a popular president outside his 35% base.

Regardless, Trump is demonized both ways

Invite them, they protest
Don't invite them, he breaks tradition

Such a flighty mentality.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:56 PM   #126
TheMan
Repping mis Mexicanas!
 
TheMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: amongst wackos
Posts: 14,102
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaHeezy
Regardless, Trump is demonized both ways

Invite them, they protest
Don't invite them, he breaks tradition

Such a flighty mentality.
I don't give a shit either way if he invites them or if they decline...

If Trump shows up to throw the first pitch, you bet your ass I'm booing and jeering...it's called free speech.

Last edited by TheMan : 06-25-2019 at 02:11 PM.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:01 PM   #127
SouBeachTalents
Straight Cash Homie
 
SouBeachTalents's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 15,903
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paksat
ya'll make me sad

finally a non politician ( whom are 90% lawyers in the first place, let that sink in ) gets in office that has a set of balls, and all you hear from the other side is what an asshole he is.

my boss is an asshole

your boss is probably an asshole

hell my dad's an asshole

but I bet you people get over it, and still have a laugh with them. But trump? oh no fck that guy, he's got an edgy twitter finger. It's a flat out vile hatred, to the point where people on the left will show up to his rallies and start hurting the people there because of big ballsy orange guy. The left preaches tolerance, and THIS is what you call tolerant?

you don't even give the guy a chance, and you never had any intention to do so. He says mean things on twitter, he's an asshole, he's not afraid to get in your head... blah blah blah soft as a marshmellow
Meltdown And like you don't do the same shit with Obama
SouBeachTalents is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:04 PM   #128
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 27,705
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
Meltdown And like you don't do the same shit with Obama

You're a damn liar.

I never met a single person that hated Obama.

I've met plenty that hate Trump.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:16 PM   #129
tpols
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,121
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
Meltdown And like you don't do the same shit with Obama


That's the point.

There were tons of white people (older mostly) that wouldn't even give Obama a chance because he was black. We acknowledge this.

Minorities now do the same thing to trump but even more brazenly and harshly yet it is ok.

Double standard.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:19 PM   #130
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 27,705
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
That's the point.

There were tons of white people (older mostly) that wouldn't even give Obama a chance because he was black. We acknowledge this.

Minorities now do the same thing to trump but even more brazenly and harshly yet it is ok.

Double standard.

My grandma called Obama ObAma.

Like you say AlabAma.

Hard A.

Was hilarious.

Don't even know if it was intentional.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:26 PM   #131
tpols
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
tpols's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,121
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
My grandma called Obama ObAma.

Like you say AlabAma.

Hard A.

Was hilarious.

Don't even know if it was intentional.


My grandpa calls him hussein.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:27 PM   #132
PistonsFan#21
NBA lottery pick
 
PistonsFan#21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5,510
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
That's the point.

There were tons of white people (older mostly) that wouldn't even give Obama a chance because he was black. We acknowledge this.

Minorities now do the same thing to trump but even more brazenly and harshly yet it is ok.

Double standard.

How does that comparison make any sense? Are you saying minorities dont give Trump a chance because he's white? Last time i checked Hilary Clinton, Bernie Sanders and all the other major candidates were white also...
PistonsFan#21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:34 PM   #133
paksat
National High School Star
 
paksat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,124
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocSlam
Bush gave a crap about people. Despite Kanye's stupid comment during the Katrina hurricane relief effort.
That was the difference between Bush and Trump imo. But Bush let Cheney control policy to help his war
profiteering cronies.

lmfao you have no idea what bush is about do you?

how's those weapons of mass destruction going?

that entire family is in cahoots with the feds, the shadow government and you know it all lefties don't have a fcking clue

who tanked the economy right before obama huh? wasn't trump

the entire left hated the f'n man, remember hollywood and people like p diddy?

now you guys are like "yee he good he my boy".. brain washed clowns, what's on cnn tonight? days of our lives??
paksat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:36 PM   #134
stalkerforlife
Free the banned users.
 
stalkerforlife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Gainesville, FL.
Posts: 27,705
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by paksat
lmfao you have no idea what bush is about do you?

how's those weapons of mass destruction going?

that entire family is in cahoots with the feds, the shadow government and you know it all lefties don't have a fcking clue

who tanked the economy right before obama huh? wasn't trump

the entire left hated the f'n man, remember hollywood and people like p diddy?

now you guys are like "yee he good he my boy".. brain washed clowns, what's on cnn tonight? days of our lives??



I knew he had no clue about Bush.

Bush is a master manipulator with his golly gee whiz act.
stalkerforlife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 02:38 PM   #135
paksat
National High School Star
 
paksat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 2,124
Default Re: Raptors says a trip to the white house is a "hard no"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
Stalker, Hey Yo and Paksat:


the irony of this post is

poverty didn't used to exist in this country, and it was because of those people

I agree black hatred got out of hand at the time, but what was:

crime rates
death per capita
mass shootings
unemployment
starting salary adjusted for inflation

yah get outta here kid..
paksat is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:07 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy