Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: Blake Griffin's actions last night was inexcusable

hmm maybe the op IS Mario Chalmers?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    You haven't played sports then. You would take being pushed around by a frosh the same way as a senior?

I doubt it.

I dont know how old you are dude, but in the real world, the adult world...No one is going to tuck tail and turn the other cheek in a situation like that.

An adult male has EVERY right to defend himself in these situations. "Rookie" or not.

Banned

videos you mfckers... didnt see shit.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    Since you asked nicely. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWZdR19X3aU

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Funnyfuka
    You can afford a computer but not a television? It's all over the news.

It's all for our entertainment so just enjoy it.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Griffen showed emotion and you get ticked. It is basketball, if there isn't emotion then what fun is it? If you have ever played and you get disrespected in one way or another you let it be known where you stand. He isn't going to cower down and back off just because he is a rookie. If you are a new to a local park are you going to back down when things get intense? I doubt it, atleast not around here people don't.

Decent playground baller BeebCats's Avatar

This is getting a little frustrating, but here's the point:

Who gives a fucc if it's Chalmers and Blake or Shaq and Turner, or Udoh and Duncan? This is about a rookie's behavior. most of you are automatically jumping to the aid of Griffin.

If this was Udoh last night going after Wade i'm sure the tune would have totally changed and the posts in the thread would have been entirely different. Udoh would have been chastized for this.
    I agree with you on half of your point... If Blake was going after Wade or Duncan or Shaq, it would be a little different. If Udoh or Turner went after Mario Chalmers also, I don't think anyone would care at all. In your hypothetical situations listed, they're totally different, with a rookie going after a seasoned vet. In this instance it was a rookie going after a 3rd year player who isn't that good... totally different imo.

Quote Originally Posted by lil_watz
    Griffen showed emotion and you get ticked. It is basketball, if there isn't emotion then what fun is it? If you have ever played and you get disrespected in one way or another you let it be known where you stand. He isn't going to cower down and back off just because he is a rookie. If you are a new to a local park are you going to back down when things get intense? I doubt it, atleast not around here people don't.
    A newb going into a new park and acting hard not getting some sort of reprocution?
    You're making sh!t up now.

Quote Originally Posted by BeebCats
    I agree with you on half of your point... If Blake was going after Wade or Duncan or Shaq, it would be a little different. If Udoh or Turner went after Mario Chalmers also, I don't think anyone would care at all. In your hypothetical situations listed, they're totally different, with a rookie going after a seasoned vet. In this instance it was a rookie going after a 3rd year player who isn't that good... totally different imo.
    Thank you at least for being mature in your response, you too rake.

shhhhhhh

it doesn't matter if he's a rookie or 12 year vet... he's become the defacto team leader and emotional leader of the clipps... he can go after anyone he wants.. screw all this fantasy senority BS.. you're either a man or not

lol at rookies having to kowtow to anyone, silliest thing i ever heard... haha like magic johnson larry bird or jordan ever backed off because they were rooks

Local High School Star

For having an opinion on somebody's behavior? Oh I forgot, it's Blake Griffin so I can't talk negative about him.

Sorry, but there is no validation to your post. You on the other hand call out somebody with an opinion which is against the norm an idiot makes you the idiot. Think about it.

Posters like this yahoo is the reason why good posters disappear
    Actually threads like this are the reason why good posters dissapear. Also put your name in the (failed) neg rep coward.

You must remember that Griffin is still a kid. Mature beyond his years but still has some growing to do. He got caught up in the moment and he should have handled it different. But seriously, have you played competitive sports? Sometimes things just get heated in the moment. Sometimes a guy pissed you off. Its human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by StacksOnDeck
    Actually threads like this are the reason why good posters dissapear.
    Sorry, legit thread, sorry as$ posters like you ruin it with senseless comments. Revert back to your comment and see which brings down the level of maturity to ISH.
    Also put your name in the (failed) neg rep coward.
    Is the name necessary? It's obviously from me. Why would I hide that? I've confronted you in the open. How does that make me a coward?

Your logic is completely off bro. Reachers keep reaching.
    Last edited by DaHeezy; 01-13-2011 at 01:18 PM.