Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops


Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 06:34 AM   #1
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,140
Default Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Wesley Johnson's girlfriend is a video model. Honestly, I wish I could play in the NBA in order to pull models like this.

Is this a legit 10/10?






Last edited by Rowe : 01-11-2011 at 06:38 AM.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
Clutch
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 11,488
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

She is 10/10 for us,posters on inside hoops.

But I have seen better than her. (It doesn't mean that I wouldn't take her)

Btw,she is not pretty at all.
She has a nice body but her face isn't anything special (especially because we know that he has a lot of make-up)

Last edited by Clutch : 01-11-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:37 AM   #3
ILLsmak
Life goes on.
 
ILLsmak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,536
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Na, no chic with fake boobs can be a dime.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:39 AM   #4
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,140
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Na, no chic with fake boobs can be a dime.

-Smak

Why not?
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:46 AM   #5
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,140
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
She is 10/10 for us,posters on inside hoops.

But I have seen better than her. (It doesn't mean that I wouldn't take her)

Btw,she is not pretty at all.
She has a nice body but her face isn't anything special (especially because we know that he has a lot of make-up)



I stopped seeing "pretty" girls without makeup back in maybe 5th grade.

Doesn't really matter to me. I like girls who get dolled up.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:49 AM   #6
alenleomessi
L
 
alenleomessi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 11,293
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

I dont like fake boobs and tatoos on girls
But thats just me
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:50 AM   #7
ILLsmak
Life goes on.
 
ILLsmak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 9,536
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe


I stopped seeing "pretty" girls without makeup back in maybe 5th grade.

Doesn't really matter to me. I like girls who get dolled up.

Girls w/ paint on eyebrows are control freaks... not the kind you wanna be ****ing w/ either. lol.

Why not? Because not only are fake tits gross... and unrealistic (let's say), but they also show a lack of self esteem in the same way that large amounts of make up and/or plucking your freaking eyebrows and painting them on shows.

Gimme a girl with pretty eyes and a personality... w/ no tattoos or fake breasts.

There are so many fine ass girls out there with real tits and who have great skin and don't need much make up... why would you waste time with the others? A good make up artist and some plastic surgery can make any girl look good, but what do you think she looks like in the morning. Further, what do you think she's gonna look like in a few years? Horrible.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:55 AM   #8
icewill36
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,696
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Girls w/ paint on eyebrows are control freaks... not the kind you wanna be ****ing w/ either. lol.

Why not? Because not only are fake tits gross... and unrealistic (let's say), but they also show a lack of self esteem in the same way that large amounts of make up and/or plucking your freaking eyebrows and painting them on shows.

Gimme a girl with pretty eyes and a personality... w/ no tattoos or fake breasts.

There are so many fine ass girls out there with real tits and who have great skin and don't need much make up... why would you waste time with the others? A good make up artist and some plastic surgery can make any girl look good, but what do you think she looks like in the morning. Further, what do you think she's gonna look like in a few years? Horrible.

-Smak

youre clearly a virgin
icewill36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 06:55 AM   #9
Clutch
5-time NBA All-Star
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: MSG
Posts: 11,488
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewill36
youre clearly a virgin
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:01 AM   #10
biasedfan
^_~
 
biasedfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Posts: 102
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewill36
youre clearly a virgin

hahahahaha its funny cause its true
biasedfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:06 AM   #11
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,140
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLsmak
Girls w/ paint on eyebrows are control freaks... not the kind you wanna be ****ing w/ either. lol.

Why not? Because not only are fake tits gross... and unrealistic (let's say), but they also show a lack of self esteem in the same way that large amounts of make up and/or plucking your freaking eyebrows and painting them on shows.

Gimme a girl with pretty eyes and a personality... w/ no tattoos or fake breasts.

There are so many fine ass girls out there with real tits and who have great skin and don't need much make up... why would you waste time with the others? A good make up artist and some plastic surgery can make any girl look good, but what do you think she looks like in the morning. Further, what do you think she's gonna look like in a few years? Horrible.

-Smak

The low self esteem comment is legit, however they will take care of themselves much better. If not for their own approval, but the approval of others. Cant hate it. If I were actually with a girl like that for "a few years" I honestly wouldn't care since I've found something in her personality that I like.

You're really overblowing certain things. It seems like you're judging women by "How good of a wife they will be". I, and I would assume most guys dont dig that deep after first glance. Maybe you're married or in love with an ugly girl with a great personality.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:08 AM   #12
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,140
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by icewill36
youre clearly a virgin

Damn.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:11 AM   #13
Hondo
Go CELTICS!
 
Hondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 1,235
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

My first question is what's his name? Looks a bit Lady Gaga-ish to me.

I'm skeptical of women that have fake boobs, too much make-up and are over plucked. What's "she" trying to hide?
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:14 AM   #14
Rowe
Scoring Champ
 
Rowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: #KnicksTape
Posts: 7,140
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
My first question is what's his name? Looks a bit Lady Gaga-ish to me.

I'm skeptical of women that have fake boobs, too much make-up and are over plucked. What's "she" trying to hide?



Nah, just a video/urban model trying to make a career.
Rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 07:18 AM   #15
GhostDeini32
serenity now
 
GhostDeini32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: im moving
Posts: 693
Default Re: Wesley Johnson's GF Is A Dime

naw, you're crazy if you don't think that is a dime.

you guys need to come down with your rating systems.

i immediately think sex when i saw her thats usually at least an 8.

plus she looks good, a nice little mut smut slut. w. johnson knows what he should be doing at this stage of his career.

everyone wins.
GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:




Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:19 AM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:

InsideHoops.com Home

NBA Rumors

Basketball Blog

NBA Daily Roundup

NBA Scores

NBA Stats

NBA Videos

NBA Free Agents

Fantasy Basketball

Basketball Sneakers

Search Site

STAY CONNECTED
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy