Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    HeatFan since Decision

Default Blake Griffin will have the most career double-doubles in NBA history

If I'm not mistaken, Karl Malone holds the record with 779 career double-doubles.

Blake Griffin, already with 31, seems consistent enough to shatter this record(barring any serious injuries of course).

Discuss.

Default Re: Blake Griffin will have the most career double-doubles in NBA history

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud Shames
    If I'm not mistaken, Karl Malone holds the record with 779 career double-doubles.

Blake Griffin, already with 31, seems consistent enough to shatter this record(barring any serious injuries of course).

Discuss.
    No

I'm Joking bra

But Yeah Blake is a beast. I didnt think he'd be this good this fast

Its gonna be a race between him and stat padder Kevin Love

Great college starter

Default Re: Blake Griffin will have the most career double-doubles in NBA history

Wilt Chamberlain played in 1045 games..he probably had 1045 double doubles

I don't get picked last at the park anymore davidenk0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeFraud Shames

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by davidenk0
    [IMG][/IMG]

HeatFan since Decision

Lol you guys are tripping.

That record is Blake's for the taking, considering he was lucky enough that they never kept track of Wilt's.

what about Dwight Howard?
    he is a double-double machine and misses like two games a season.

Well let's sticky this nonsense so we can come back in 10+ years and make sure it happened.

Actually, that honor will go to Love.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

the way blake jumps i dont think he'll last that long

No

Something tells me that injuries will affect him.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    Well let's sticky this nonsense so we can come back in 10+ years and make sure it happened.
    worlds ending in 2012.

3-time NBA All-Star

For one thing, they didn't keep track of blocked shots in Wilt's era (at least "officially"), and we have those that believe that Chamberlain had SEASONs of double-digit block averages.

Secondly, I would suspect that Wilt had HUNDREDS of 20-20 games. We do KNOW that Chamberlain had 103 of the TOTAL of 131 30-30 games in NBA history, as well as 55 of the TOTAL of 61 of 40-30 games.

The mailman didn't deliver in the finals, but you still need to respect the longevity of Karl Malone.

Quote Originally Posted by jlauber
    For one thing, they didn't keep track of blocked shots in Wilt's era (at least "officially"), and we have those that believe that Chamberlain had SEASONs of double-digit block averages.

Secondly, I would suspect that Wilt had HUNDREDS of 20-20 games. We do KNOW that Chamberlain had 103 of the TOTAL of 131 30-30 games in NBA history, as well as 55 of the TOTAL of 61 of 40-30 games.