Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    ~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re: How Many times can the refs F*CK the Mavs in the ASS before Stern does something?

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    the problem was,[COLOR="Red"] it was a weak intentional foul[/COLOR] that refs cannot call with 2 seconds in a playoff game.

dont feel bad, if the refs called the game correctly all game long then it would have been a 10 point lead for denver with 2 seconds left and none of that would have mattered.
    that is one thing I will agree on here...

he should have wrapped him up...

he did raise his hands and stop gaurding him facing the refs though as to make it clear that he was trying to foul...

even though I agree it was a weak foul, it should have been called, no question...

Default Re: How Many times can the refs F*CK the Mavs in the ASS before Stern does something?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vinsane01
    I only saw the last few seconds of the game. SO i dont really know if the refs were favoring the mavs. [COLOR="Red"]But what i did saw was a bad no call in the last play. It was a clear intentional foul. Wright basically stop defending since he thought he fouled him. Sucks for mavs fans.[/COLOR]

But dont worry, you had no chance of winning the series anyways. The referees just made it faster exit for them.
    THANK YOU...

and although I disagree about about winning this series I do agree that the Mavs had an almost impossible shot of making it past the Lakers and then what looks to be the Cavs...

so I guess I can relax a bit with that being known...

Local High School Star mavsfan4zindagi's Avatar

Default Re: How Many times can the refs screw the Mavs before Stern does something?

Missed FT's and bad shots down the stretch, yet you want to blame the refs for the loss? Who cares even? The Nuggets are the FAR better team. Even if we won that game, the series is over in 5.

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: How Many times can the refs screw the Mavs before Stern does something?

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    how many years do we have to put up with this stuff?
    for as long as I can remember, the refs have been against the nuggets.
    2004 playoffs I believe, nugs vs. spurs. series tied at 1-1. boykins shot a three that would have won them the game eventually, but they called it a two pointer. it was so obviously rigged. it killed their momentum the rest of the series.
    even in this game, the refs were on the side of the mavs the whole time. he didn't even wanna foul him at first, he wanted him to shoot the three because he thought he'd miss. wright was just whining to get ahead, which is what anyone would have done.

The only real MAN on that team Kidd said it correctly. WE DID NOT LOSE THIS GAME ON THE ONE CALL. The Nuggets played a bad game especially JR and Nene yet Melo and MR BIG SHOT stepped up and took control. Too bad Dallas doesn't have players that can do that.( well jason K used to be able to do that a few years ago!)