Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Trade Rumors

Nothing against Leur, but he's more of a come off the bench kind of guy. I like what he's done but without having legit All-Stars on this team it's just not the right fit for the starting lineup. Drummond clearly isn't going to be that guy. He was our one hope. We really need one of these young guys to step their game up. Everything still feels extremely mediocre.

NBA lottery pick

Ironic I mentioned my disappointment with Drummond and then I see this today.

[QUOTE]They needed talent; they would figure out the rest later. The figuring it out part has been harder than expected, especially with both Jackson and Drummond plateauing. Detroit has quietly explored the trade market for each of its franchise centerpieces, according to sources across the league, and come away disappointed with the potential return. (Van Gundy himself has said anyone is available for

Decent college freshman

we take turns picking on speific player, but none of them are the specific issue. We simply need a superstar. Get one if you can, otherwise stick with the status quo because consistency is more valuable than a microscopic upgrade in talent.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
    I'll tell you who we could use right now, who was drafted 2 spots AFTER we selected Diwiddie, and that is Nikola Jokic.... This dude is a BEAST. I have watched his past few games and he is a true cornerstone - such a pure talent.

He legit could be the best PF in the league right now...
    He's a C fwiw

NBA lottery pick

Denver experimented with him at PF in a twin towers kind of thing in the beginning of the season. They quickly learned he's only meant to play C too.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus
    we take turns picking on speific player, but none of them are the specific issue. We simply need a superstar. Get one if you can, otherwise stick with the status quo because consistency is more valuable than a microscopic upgrade in talent.
    I completely disagree. The Knicks and Lakers have tried to do that. The Lakers learned very fast that doesn't work. You either need to be really good or really bad I've been saying it forever. Trying to be mediocre is the dumbest move in basketball. If you can't land a top pick and hope they turn into a star and you can't land a big time FA you find yourself stuck in mediocrity, which is exactly what the Pistons have been doing. We had a few guys that we hoped would turn into stars. It's obviously not happening. Dre is a 4 or 5 option on a contending team. Until he learns to score better, shoot better, and at this point play defense better he may never be an all-star again. And he's our best chance at a star player.... It's really dumb to try to fight for an 8 seed every year. Pretty soon I will be calling for SVG to go. He's already not getting along with his C again. Things aren't looking great.

NBA lottery pick

I was complaining about Dre but I still think he's one of the top 50 under 25. KCP was midway through the list. Dre didn't even make it. Apparently when they shopped him they must have really not got any good offers lol.
    http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2017/2...op-50-under-25

NBA lottery pick

Here's another good article I read yesterday.
    http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2017/2...zach-lowe-espn

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by dd24
    I was complaining about Dre but I still think he's one of the top 50 under 25. KCP was midway through the list. Dre didn't even make it. Apparently when they shopped him they must have really not got any good offers lol.
    http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2017/2...op-50-under-25
    Oversight, he's now 14th

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Nastradamus
    Oversight, he's now 14th
    Makes much more sense.

NBA lottery pick

Here's the latest Reggie Jackson trade rumor. 3 way trade with Orlando and the Lakers.

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2017/2...on-dj-augustin

If we keep trading with Orlando we're just going to end up with their team lol.

Decent college freshman

I don't like Payton at all. Hezonja sucks, but I suppose there is upside. Williams is a better scorer than anyone we have I suppose.

NBA lottery pick

I think there's a decent amount of people that think Williams is a better player than Jackson. I still think on a contending team he's a 6th man. He can definitely really score.

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Pistons Trade Rumors

Have a feeling we stand pat or do a small Baynes or Bullock deal

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Pistons Trade Rumors

I heard KCP's name being thrown out there a few hours ago. Odd since the latest reports were the Pistons were prepared to pay him. I did feel like they weren't going to make a move. I feel like Reggie may be moved in the off season if he doesn't step it up. They aren't going to want him and KCP with big contracts. That would leave no room to get better. Someone is going to have to go.