Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: OK, I need to clear something up. Lebron vs Durant 2012 onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWeeknd
    I would much rather see a player crying after losing in the Finals than telling the world it doesn't matter because at the end of the day his life is better than their's.

I hate when somebody posts pics this size.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    I would much rather see a player crying after losing in the Finals than telling the world it doesn't matter because at the end of the day his life is better than their's.
    in the end who really cares what you think tho?

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Stats thread of this kind, talking about somebody holding up against his opponent without any kind of context is hardly a legitimate thread
    OK if you say so pal. I said that Lebron was ahead, and that Miami have won more games. Not sure why you continue on or why Durant gets you so mad?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    OK if you say so pal. I said that Lebron was ahead, and that Miami have won more games. Not sure why you continue on or why Durant gets you so mad?
    durant has never bothered anyone. its the ****ing annoying posters like you ( a durant stan posing as a blazers fan) who keeps trying to discredit lebron and prop up durat.

Banned

durant has never bothered anyone. its the ****ing annoying posters like you ( a durant stan posing as a blazers fan) who keeps trying to discredit lebron and prop up durat.
    Apparently boasting about Durant's stellar season, and how he has arguably had a better season than LeBron, is discrediting LeBron.

Meanwhile you LeBron stans blatantly make shit up about how LeBron just punks Durant everytime they go head to head, yet in the last 10 Durant arguably has better stats.

Banned

Lebron was right though. How sad must someone's life be to get so much joy out of watching a man who doesn't even know you exist fail to accomplish his goal? Eventually they had to get back to the real world and realize how sad their lives were.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    I am not asking about W/L, I'm just asking for context, because stats don't tell the whole story

Just look at the last game. It was over by the end of the 3rd quarter. Then Durant scored 22 garbage time, 4th quarter points (holy shit, did not know he was that bad when it mattered ) and ended up with 40.

Surely he played better than LeBron who had only 39, riiiight?
    That's because you are a beta like your boy.

Banned

Apparently boasting about Durant's stellar season, and how he has arguably had a better season than LeBron, is discrediting LeBron.

Meanwhile you LeBron stans blatantly make shit up about how LeBron just punks Durant everytime they go head to head, yet in the last 10 Durant arguably has better stats.
    the only thing durant will be remembered for is giving Lebron his first ring tbh

I rule the local playground

Holy shit how dumb are the LeBron tots. Durant puts up better stats head to head, but his team goes 3-7 so he's getting trashed. I guess the only thing left for Durant to do is start winning against the Heat head to head with regularity, then they'll have no arguments left.

It's amazing how this is literally Kobe-LeBron circa 2008-09 all over again.

or Durant-LeBron in 2012

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=266402

Banned

btw guys i really wasnt trying to troll. i just needed 50 posts so i can set up an avy

edit: i think you need 100 posts for one smh.....

guess you guys gotta deal with another 50 from me

btw guys i really wasnt trying to troll. i just needed 50 posts so i can set up an avy

edit: i think you need 100 posts for one smh.....

guess you guys gotta deal with another 50 from me
    Lol I got over 100 posts but still can't set one up.

Banned

Sorry, but stats don't mean ish if they don't translate to wins. When the Thunder really needed Durant to score and take over against the Heat he failed miserably.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Lol I got over 100 posts but still can't set one up.
    how much do we need?

Btw Blazered if the blazers faced the thunder in the WCF you'd be rooting for the thunder wouldn't you?

So true.

OP needs to stop this Durant jocking as a fake fan of another team. Just admit it bro. Might as well change your name to IluvDurantOKCnuts.
    Who cares if their stats are close. I remember Lebron going off for 40 or something last game, and somehow Durant put in 41 despite it being one of the worst games hes played, and him stat padding hard at the end of the game.