Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default OK, I need to clear something up. Lebron vs Durant 2012 onwards.

2012 onwards, 9 games, including playoff games, here are the stats.

Durant: 27/6.5/3
    Lebron: 26/5.5/7.5

And because I know some idiots will bring it up, Durant 8.3 FTA, Lebron 7.1.

Yep, Lebron has outplayed Durant. We know that, the Heat have more wins.. but can we not have everyone acting like it's so one-sided between Lebron and Durant in these performances? Lebron clearly has the better team and he has been in his prime. Their stats are almost identical, besides the clear assist lead to Lebron.

Really wish Westbrook wasn't injured for their next dual. It would have been awesome otherwise. Sadly I think with the defensive weapons the Heat have the Thunder will get smashed without Westbrook, and Durant will havea little trouble without any other shot creates on his team to take some of the defensive pressure. If these two teams get to the finals and are healthy, it's going to be insanely good. No excuses for the loser, just glory and praise for the winner.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: OK, I need to clear something up. Lebron vs Durant 2012 onwards.

KD is gonna go off when they play the Heat. I expect him to score around 40 points in a winning effort. Especially without Westbrook. The Heat will overlook this game and lose.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    2012 onwards, 9 games, including playoff games, here are the stats.

Durant: 27/6.5/3
    Lebron: 26/5.5/7.5

And because I know some idiots will bring it up, Durant 8.3 FTA, Lebron 7.1.

Yep, Lebron has outplayed Durant. We know that, the Heat have more wins.. but can we not have everyone acting like it's so one-sided between Lebron and Durant in these performances? Lebron clearly has the better team and he has been in his prime.

Really wish Westbrook wasn't injured for their next dual. It would have been awesome otherwise. Sadly I think with the defensive weapons the Heat have the Thunder will get smashed without Westbrook, and Durant will get destroyed without any other shot creates on his team to take some of the defensive pressure. If these two teams get to the finals and are healthy, it's going to be insanely good. No excuses for the loser, just glory and praise for the winner.
    can we not have all the idiots(you included) call out lebron for missing a shot or for passing to an open team mate?
    these trolls who say kd has empty stats are direct result of trolls that have always wanted heat fans to not even celebrate if their team wins and yet shitposted so much when heat lost in 2011 in finals. not in first round, in finals.
    perspective is a great thing. now you know why this board has heat trolls. this is after 2 back to back ships and heat haters still outnumber heat trolls.

just be thankful that knicks or chicago didn't win 2 rings in 2 years otherwise no other team fan would have been able to post any argument against best player on those teams.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDurant35
    KD is gonna go off when they play the Heat. I expect him to score around 40 points in a winning effort. Especially without Westbrook. The Heat will overlook this game and lose.
    I'm expecting 40 on the losing end of a blow out.

Thunder have no chance without Westbrook

Banned

Btw Blazered if the blazers faced the thunder in the WCF you'd be rooting for the thunder wouldn't you?

the WHITE side

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    can we not have all the idiots(you included) call out lebron for missing a shot or for passing to an open team mate?
    these trolls who say kd has empty stats are direct result of trolls that have always wanted heat fans to not even celebrate if their team wins and yet shitposted so much when heat lost in 2011 in finals. not in first round, in finals.
    perspective is a great thing. now you know why this board has heat trolls. this is after 2 back to back ships and heat haters still outnumber heat trolls.

just be thankful that knicks or chicago didn't win 2 rings in 2 years otherwise no other team fan would have been able to post any argument against best player on those teams.
    The hell did you just blabber out? Can somebody translate this for me?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWeeknd
    Btw Blazered if the blazers faced the thunder in the WCF you'd be rooting for the thunder wouldn't you?
    Hell no but we're not sniffing the WCF until we improve on the defensive end. Glad you find yourself funny though.

Are all of your posts off tangent rants?

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    Are all of your posts off tangent rants?
    I'm letting it go, I don't want this to turn into a troll fest.

I'm looking forward to their next dual, just wanted to clear some things up for those who seem to hear something said by someone and start repeating it everywhere without even knowing if it's true.

the **** are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerRed
    I'm letting it go, I don't want this to turn into a troll fest.

I'm looking forward to their next dual, just wanted to clear some things up for those who seem to hear something said by someone and start repeating it everywhere without even knowing if it's true.
    i have posted more stats with my posts than pretty much any poster in this thread. most go by eye test only.

i have posted more stats with my posts than pretty much any poster in this thread. most go by eye test only.
    Most people see something posted by a trolling buffoon and repeat it in other threads thinking it's the truth. Then it just spirals out of control. Before coming to this thread you'd think Lebron had averaged 40 points against the Thunder and Durant had averaged 15.

Banned

Here are their last 10 matchups

Durant 31.6 ppg 6.5 rpg 3.5 apg 54.2 FG% 42.7 3P% 84.7 FT%
    LeBron 28.1 ppg 8.9 rpg 7.3 apg 48.8 FG% 23.0 3P% 83.9 FT%

Miami 7-3 advantage in wins. Yep LeBron just sons Durant head to head

imo durant is better but with worse team, shame the mvp has become a popularity contest

You are trying really hard for a Portland fan though

Stop boxscore watching, anybody watching these games knows Durant gets completly outplayed everytime and most of his points are garbage time, impactless points. It's a general consensus.