Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Default Re: NBA 2K13 'MY CAREER MODE' Discussion

Also, another thing bothering me is the fact that I can't seem to draw any fouls. Since I'm a Center, you can imagine I get most of my pts in the paint, but I probably average 1.5 FTA's/gm right now. It doesn't make sense.

I read somewhere that increasing the "Emotion" will get me more calls, so I've brought my "Emotion" attribute up to 74 recently, but the calls still aren't there. In the emotion's description, it just says "affects reaction to referee's calls," so I didn't think it would help, and sure enough it hasn't improved anything.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Scholar
    Also, another thing bothering me is the fact that I can't seem to draw any fouls. Since I'm a Center, you can imagine I get most of my pts in the paint, but I probably average 1.5 FTA's/gm right now. It doesn't make sense.

I read somewhere that increasing the "Emotion" will get me more calls, so I've brought my "Emotion" attribute up to 74 recently, but the calls still aren't there. In the emotion's description, it just says "affects reaction to referee's calls," so I didn't think it would help, and sure enough it hasn't improved anything.

Any suggestions?
    are you playing on stimulation or default? playing on stim makes a gigantic difference to how the game, where stim makes it more 'realistic'. Secondly it depends on the type of moves that you make when your in the post. Do you tend to do a lot of up and unders? cause that will most likely get you more fouls cause otherwise the AI doesnt foul much at all so yeah...

I was in the final year of my contract, and my Grizzlies team won the NBA Finals. I was MVP of the year averaging 28/8/4, and then Finals MVP averaging 48/12/5 (with a 96 point game) and Memphis didn't offer me a contract at the end of the year. I had been holding out for a bigger contract and a star role and figured if we won the championship I'd get it. Ended up going to Indiana to run point and I like this team way better than Memphis.

Banned

Still on my rookie year, started with the Rockets as an Athletic PG. I couldn't get a starting job on the team with all the good PGs on the team, so I got traded to the Heat

I think I can get a starting job on the team if I can develop more of an outside shot. Taking over Chalmers' starting position shouldn't be that hard.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Kevin Love is an assist goldmine from 3, dude rarely misses. He's playing with a sore knee and he's still making 47% of his 3's. The Wolves were 0-5 when I got there, now we're 14-5.