Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Default MJ just sat there and took it as LeGOAT straight up jack his jersey number.

And this MJ guy is suppose to be some kind of "alpha"???

Default Re: MJ just sat there and took it as LeGOAT straight up jack his jersey number.

Local High School Star

Default Re: MJ just sat there and took it as LeGOAT straight up jack his jersey number.

Why wouldn't he? He didn't feel threaten by the beta known as Bron-Bron

Also, lol at the fact he had to change to #6 in Miami because they already retired#23 for MJ

Greatest play to ever wear 23.

Lebron James too cold blooded, taking away one of the few titles MJ has left. Denying his legacy.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Dragic4Life
    Greatest play to ever wear 23.

Lebron James too cold blooded, taking away one of the few titles MJ has left. Denying his legacy.
    You mean this legacy? >>>2/5

LeGOAT couldnt even beat a 38 y/o tim duncan. Kobe was stomping Duncan in his prime. Gotta pass kobe first.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    LeGOAT couldnt even beat a 38 y/o tim duncan.
    Hmm I didn't know finals is play one-on-one...

If so mike would have 0 rings. Malone, Barkley, Drexler, GP would own him 1v1.

Local High School Star

Hmm I didn't know finals is play one-on-one...

If so mike would have 0 rings. Malone, Barkley, Drexler, GP would own him 1v1.
    Nah lucky it's a team game otherwise Allen wouldn't have been able to bail Bronny out

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Nah lucky it's a team game otherwise Allen wouldn't have been able to bail Bronny out
    Nah Lebron would've taken care of business. He's the GOAT 1v1 player. Consensus.

Nah Lebron would've taken care of business. He's the GOAT 1v1 player. Consensus.
    He couldnt even guard jj barea or jason terry. How do you let role players taint your legacy like that. What a beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastmode88
    He couldnt even guard jj barea or jason terry. How do you let role players taint your legacy like that. What a beta.
    He got outplayed by a role player and let him walk home wit the FMVP lol...yup real GOAT material there

Let's not get off-topic.

Can we discuss how MJ just kept quiet like a little bitch while Lebron took his number 23 TWICE in his career.

Alpha my ass.

Dunking on everybody in the park

MJ is the best!!! He is so good he has some random dude making threads about how he isn't at 4am on a Saturday! He made someone that mad!! lol! Now that shit is alpha! And i hate that term

Local High School Star

Damn MJ just sat there and let Jason Richardson take his number 23, BETA BETA

I have NO DOUBT it is Lebron's intention and personal goal to erase mike's legacy. Totally obliterate whatever people remember of MJ.