Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Dwight on Chandler Parson's departure: "It won't affect us at all"

I thought they were like best friends

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
    I thought they were like best friends
    They went on Maury and Dwight was the daddy.

Things have never been the same.

Fots Shired!

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WeGetRing2012
    Dwight sucks. I would take a lot of PF who play the C position over Howard like Aldridge,Bosh,Duncan, and Anthony Davis.

For actual C's I would take Gasol,Drummond,Cousins, and Noah over him. Seriously Dwight has to be one of the most immature players in the league and he is walking liability. He has no post game but demands the ball and can't be on the floor at the end of close games because he can't make his free throws. Pointless! Lillard's shot to send the Rockets home was only possible because Dwight missed free throws at the end of that game. Just checked and Dwight was 1/5 on his final free throws. It happens all the time with him...
    Fair enough.

Dwight sucks. I would take a lot of PF who play the C position over Howard like Aldridge,Bosh,Duncan, and Anthony Davis.

For actual C's I would take Gasol,Drummond,Cousins, and Noah over him. Seriously Dwight has to be one of the most immature players in the league and he is walking liability. He has no post game but demands the ball and can't be on the floor at the end of close games because he can't make his free throws. Pointless! Lillard's shot to send the Rockets home was only possible because Dwight missed free throws at the end of that game. Just checked and Dwight was 1/5 on his final free throws. It happens all the time with him...
    lol

A Humble Lebron Fan Dragic4Life's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    healthy wade doesn't exist. ellis isn't better than harden either lmao. wow u guys are biased. no way in hell are those guys better than harden.
    dwight is the best center, but give me ellis over harden any day.

he easily outperformed harden against the best team in the league with kawhi on him. put lillard on ellis and he drops 25+ easy.

harden and love are so overrated

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cone
    dwight is the best center, but give me ellis over harden any day.

he easily outperformed harden against the best team in the league with kawhi on him. put lillard on ellis and he drops 25+ easy.

harden and love are so overrated
    I am a huge Monta fan as well...I just want him to spend all offseason working on his midrange game.

You can't debate with someone who thinks Monta is better than Harden.

NBA All-star

they might fall closer to the lower bracked of the playoff standing just because that second unit/bench.

unless any major trade goes down, in which I don't see how the Rockets have the pieces.

Even if Dwight up his minutes from 33 to his Orlando days of 37-38.
    Harden is going to continuously be on chucking mode.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Totally different players. Harden is the better first option, Monta the better 2nd option.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Houston will finish within +/- 3 of their win total last season.

#4/5 seed.

Like I said, only on ISH is the myth that Houston has fallen off perpetuated.
    What they've lost vs what they've added is definitely a "minus".

Off season isn't over yet though.

However whether or not they take a big step back they have failed miserably this off season given their goals and expectations. Pathetic use of assets. That's the issue. They did nothing to get better and certainly look worse as of now.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    well, we just gotta work on the definition of "argument"

if there are no arguments to be made.
    correct, you can't debate with someone.

NBA All-star

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss

that 500 million dollar economy