Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Kwame Brown may have just played the worst 2 minutes in NBA history.

I know there is a game topic but really...

I dont think ive EVER seen anyone **** up that many times in a row. It may be the worst basketball ive ever witnessed on the NBA level.

Cornell Basketball=#1

Default Re: Kwame Brown may have just played the worst 2 minutes in NBA history.

Jeff-mode: "Please describe what happened."

No Pun Intended ryantheporchkid's Avatar

Default Re: Kwame Brown may have just played the worst 2 minutes in NBA history.

He throws the ball away. Next possession he misses dunk. Next misses dunk. Next throws it away. Next misses layup.

Certified ISHiot.

that was bad. when he missed the dunk i was laughing, but then when he followed it up with a missed layup and a couple turn overs i just went from laughter to awe, and not in a good way. i love the guy's defense, i always hoped he could get it together on offense, but jesus christ that was bad.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Kwame and Drew Gooden are equal in my 'WTF' count... that is, the amount of times you say 'WTF' about plays that they make during a game/season.

I can't help but to sort of feel for the Laker fans who had invested so much hope into this season after such a great start. I don't see this ending well... (game and season)

Not airballing my layups anymore

I think he summed it up pretty well... basically, missed dunks... About five turn overs... Terrible shot selection... When he got a good shot, he missed it. Just horrible basically. What you'd expect from some guy who'd never played before but watched a lot of games on TV or something.

Not pretty. I feel bad for him. It's almost like Bryant is rubbing it in his face by continuing to give Kwame the ball.

NBA rookie of the year

lol and to think Phil was considering benching Bynum again to play this guy.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Off the top of my head he missed 2 layups, a dunk, and turned it over at least 2 times and maybe 3 and comitted a foul. But they kept giving him the ball.

I honestly cant remember such a stretch of failure. John Starks in the 94 finals missed a lot but it was stretched out. This was just back to back to back...to back....to back. It was epic.

College star

funny stuff

Now I was wondering a few things after watching that sequence

Why are his teammates passing to him?
    Why is Phil going to him?
    Why is he so bad?
    Do they want him to gain confidence?
    Do they think he is Bynum in disguise?

but yes, that may have been the worst basketball played professionally ever...

Serious playground baller Coolaak's Avatar

lol yes it was pretty pathetic

Made that high school varsity squad

What a pathetic display by Kwame. Luke is trying to match him as I write this.

Good college starter Noob Saibot's Avatar

LA needs Shaq back.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Off the top of my head he missed 2 layups, a dunk, and turned it over at least 2 times and maybe 3 and comitted a foul. But they kept giving him the ball.

I honestly cant remember such a stretch of failure. John Starks in the 94 finals missed a lot but it was stretched out. This was just back to back to back...to back....to back. It was epic.
    I've seen Drew Gooden have equally bad stretches... maybe not so perfectly sequenced events, though. That seriously may have been the worst 2 minutes I have ever seen by an individual player.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    He's got 7 turnovers so far. And there's still 17 minutes left in the game.