Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: damn... kobe just threatened management if changes arent made hes retiring

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    As bad as kobe is hes still one of the top 3 names in the nba
    True but that "name value" starts to really decline if a player is consistently bad.

Didn't Jordan himself even not get voted into the ASG during one of his Wiz years?

If Kobe was throwing down a semi-vintage performance every few games or so that might help keep it alive but he hasn't been able to even do that yet.

Banned

Default Re: damn... kobe just threatened management if changes arent made hes retiring

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi
    Remember when Kobe said he wouldn't play if he was average? He's worse than average now.

No doubt.

Kobes been a retard since the achilles injury

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Kings will sign him asap.

This

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqTwizzle
    True but that "name value" starts to really decline if a player is consistently bad.

Didn't Jordan himself even not get voted into the ASG during one of his Wiz years?

If Kobe was throwing down a semi-vintage performance every few games or so that might help keep it alive but he hasn't been able to even do that yet.

Most nba fans are clueless though.. half the people who go to games are rich idiots that still think kobe averages 30ppg

Please retire baldbe. As hilarious as it is watching him try to be a productive basketball player, the league needs the Lakers to become relevant again. No top free agent is going to sign there until the cancer is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    Please retire baldbe. As hilarious as it is watching him try to be a productive basketball player, the league needs the Lakers to become relevant again. No top free agent is going to sign there until the cancer is gone.

THREAD ABOUT KOBE:

JT123 can't help himself

He can be a nice bench piece for the Clippers.

I have no idea what changes he wants. It's not like great players are lining up to play alongside his grandpa legs and that bust-ass rook.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Kobe should go to a team like Chicago or Memphis and push them over the edge.

He can't end his career like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi
    Remember when Kobe said he wouldn't play if he was average? He's worse than average now.
    I've been looking for that quote, but I can't find it. Something about if averaging 17 ppg, it's time to hang it up because he doesn't want to be an average player.

Does anybody have a link to his quote? I think it was 2 or 3 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaqTwizzle
    As long as the Chinese can vote, Kobe is going to the All-Star game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    I have no idea what changes he wants. It's not like great players are lining up to play alongside his grandpa legs and that bust-ass rook.
    He's not happy randle and russell are getting more headlines

Good news for the Lakers. Kobe sucks this season. And No Kobe means more playing time for the younger players.

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11
    I've been looking for that quote, but I can't find it. Something about if averaging 17 ppg, it's time to hang it up because he doesn't want to be an average player.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8BIkfj8qag

Quote Originally Posted by ZMonkey11

[B]So, how long will he hang around and be a Laker? Kobe wouldn