Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Ben Wallace and Joakim Noah separated in locker room...at half time

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=114329&src=150
    At halftime of the Bulls' lifeless 102-88 loss to the Orlando Magic on Tuesday night, Noah and Ben Wallace had to be separated in the locker room, according to witnesses.

Noah walked into the room loudly complaining about Bulls players laughing on the bench, then Wallace confronted Noah, and Luol Deng had to step in and pull them apart, the witnesses said.

The Bulls finished the first half down 57-52 after trimming a 14-point deficit. When the second half began, the Bulls appeared shell-shocked.

They were outscored 32-10 in the third quarter as the Magic pulled out to a 27-point lead. Some Bulls reserves led a late comeback to make the final score seem respectable.
    ............ I understand Joakim is used to winning back in college and just wants to win..... but it's frustrating especially seeing a guy like Ben "Wallets" playing the way he has been and "Ballhog" Gordon out there "shooting for a contract" like Scottie Pippen said....

It's sad for me to say but this team really sucks......

National High School Star

Default Re: Ben Wallace and Joakim Noah separated in locker room...at half time

^ he was mad at the team for not playing hard.... he just wants to win..... even though he is just a rookie and hasn't done anything in the NBA yet.....

Good college starter Eldrunko247's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    First of all, Joakim needs to stfu. Wallace has been winning longer than his skinny clown ass has. Joakim is also a rookie. He should be massaging Wallets feet.
    I think he realizes wallets sucks donkey balls just like the rest of us do. I doubt any of the players on the Bulls respects Wallets...

This keeps getting better.

Noah should let his play do the talking. Play hard and lead by example. Stop disrespecting coaches and butting heads with veterans. What a tool..

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Eldrunko247
    I think he realizes wallets sucks donkey balls just like the rest of us do. I doubt any of the players on the Bulls respects Wallets...
    I'm loving Ben's new "Wallets" nickname. Cracks me up every time

Da Bulls! Da Bears! DieHardBullsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    First of all, Joakim needs to stfu. Wallace has been winning longer than his skinny clown ass has. Joakim is also a rookie. He should be massaging Wallets feet.
    I got to agree with mybulls on his points.....well some...first off...wallace was a 5 season player and all of them good years came with Detroit now hes a 34 year old Center that is wearing down stats are declining...and cant play at the level he used to be....

I like Noah and hes going to be good with playing time....he needs to shut up though....he cant be calling out the team as a rookie hes got to get some years in the league before he can do that and prove something....but you got to like his intensity thats something that Chandler didnt have and Wallace....

lets face it....Wallace is not a leader...hes better on a team that had leaders like Billups and Hamilton and hell I would even say Rahweed Wallace was more of a leader than Ben Wallets was....hes shows a dont care attitude...I say this by being in the Bulls locker room and noticing Wallaces body language with the media and players......

I thought this was a good move a few years ago...I can safely say I was wrong.....its Time to dump Wallace contract (if they can) and play Noah and Grey in the middle...and get rid of Hinrich and Gordon....and Build around Deng with Boylan as the coach long term...

its time Bulls fans for a change...Rebuild 2 (this time without Krause)!!!

I hate it when players are laughing on the side lines when they're down in games, too.

Decent college freshman Silverbullit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    I hate it when players are laughing on the side lines when they're down in games, too.
    So do I!

Dunking on everybody in the park darabzarrabi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reppy
    I think Ben Wallace made someone laugh when he said, "isn't it great how I get paid 5 times more than Tyson Chandler and do about half of what he does, and on top of that Paxson just gave JR Smith away for free...and then Deng laughed and said "what's funnier that, or the fact that I am untouchable"...and then Tyrus Thomas laughed and said "I think the funniest is my nickname Stromile Swift II"

Quote Originally Posted by darabzarrabi
    I think Ben Wallace made someone laugh when he said, "isn't it great how I get paid 5 times more than Tyson Chandler and do about half of what he does, and on top of that Paxson just gave JR Smith away for free...and then Deng laughed and said "what's funnier that, or the fact that I am untouchable"...and then Tyrus Thomas laughed and said "I think the funniest is my nickname Stromile Swift II"

What i'd do to see:

VS

Quote Originally Posted by darabzarrabi
    That was mean.

Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

hahhahahahaaaaaaaa

someone should photoshop joakim's face where the basketball is.

And yes, haha he does look like little wayne.
    Last edited by rawimpact; 01-16-2008 at 05:10 AM.