Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Gotta admit I was wrong ...

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Diet is as important, if not more, as exercise.
    not really. you can eat complete garbage and still lose weight if you are burning enough calories at the gym.

I presented an argument. You're crying like a b*tch. Grow up. Why are you always picking fights with me? Chill out and stop trolling me. I'm trying to have a discussion with mature adults in here until childish idiots like you and DW started f*ckin sh*t up.
    pvssy b1tch. You have no idea what you are talking about all the time. Do you just google some sh1t, wikipedia it and ctrl c/ctrl v blocks of texts and post them on here? Betaphag.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    not really. you can eat complete garbage and still lose weight if you are burning enough calories at the gym.
    No you can't. If you're eating garbage, you're going to get an excess of calories, and thus not lose any weight.

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    pvssy b1tch. You have no idea what you are talking about all the time. Do you just google some sh1t, wikipedia it and ctrl c/ctrl v blocks of texts and post them on here? Betaphag.
    Why are you so mad? Calm down homie. It's just the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    No one has that much time to be burning 2,000 calories because they can't keep their diet in check, plus where would they get the proper nutrients to work out for that long off of garbage?

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    No you can't. If you're eating garbage, you're going to get an excess of calories, and thus not lose any weight.
    True, if you are eating excess calories then you are just burning off excess calories and not stored fat.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

True, if you are eating excess calories then you are just burning off excess calories and not stored fat.
    Yep. Eating garbage won't help you lose any weight at all. In fact, your diet should be relatively the same if you're trying to lose or gain weight. The difference should be the # of calories/portion size

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    yeah, and if you burn the excess calories at the gym you lose weight...

im not saying eating garbage will help you lose weight, i am saying you can lose weight in spite of eating garbage if you work hard enough.