Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Facts Are Misleading

Default Re: Tua Tagovailo vs Trevor Lawrence

How is their window shutting?

Their oldest "Core" player is Tyreke I believe. He is in peak form right now.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carbine View Post
    How is their window shutting?

Their oldest "Core" player is Tyreke I believe. He is in peak form right now.
    The chance of them finding a legit qb to replace Tua before Hill is gone is slim to none. Tyreke has stated he doesn’t plan to play after his contract runs out in 2026.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    The chance of them finding a legit qb to replace Tua before Hill is gone is slim to none. Tyreke has stated he doesn’t plan to play after his contract runs out in 2026.
    Tua is not a legit QB? The Dolphins dont want to extend him? The fvck are you talking about?

Tua led the league in passing yards last year while completing 69.3% of his passes (4th in the league) and had a passer rating of 101.1 (5th in the league). Where exactly are the Dolphins going to get a QB that is better than Tua?

Also, Hill just turned 30 years old, his reign has fastest dude in the NFL is going to come to an end sooner rather than later. If anyone on the Dolphins offense is going to be replaced, its Hill not Tua.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    Tua is not a legit QB? The Dolphins dont want to extend him? The fvck are you talking about?

Tua led the league in passing yards last year while completing 69.3% of his passes (4th in the league) and had a passer rating of 101.1 (5th in the league). Where exactly are the Dolphins going to get a QB that is better than Tua?

Also, Hill just turned 30 years old, his reign has fastest dude in the NFL is going to come to an end sooner rather than later. If anyone on the Dolphins offense is going to be replaced, its Hill not Tua.
    If you re read my previous posts I agree with pretty much all of this

I was addressing a rumor about the Dolphins supposedly wanting to move on from Tua, and I was explaining how that doesn’t make sense to do that.