Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 100% chance LeBron leaves the Cavs this year and tries to team up with KD.

100%

what team has the cap space and is a desirable place to live? hmm, I wonder..

Default Re: 100% chance LeBron leaves the Cav's this year and tries to team up with KD.

If that happens he would go from one of the most hated athletes ever to the most hated.

Default Re: 100% chance LeBron leaves the Cavs this year and tries to team up with KD.

Permaban bet on it?

Since you're so sure.

Default Re: 100% chance LeBron leaves the Cavs this year and tries to team up with KD.

I don't see LeBron playing for your Lakers. Besides they always beat the Bulls in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Permaban bet on it?

Since you're so sure.
    what is that your 5th name Simon?

how about instead of something useless like a name on a message board we put 1k dollars on it? I'll gladly put 1k on LeBron leaving Cleveland after they lose in the playoffs this year, the teaming up with KD isn't a lock so I wont include that, notice my title says "tries to team up with KD" so don't say i'm being a *****.

put up or shut up Simon.

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    what is that your 5th name Simon?

how about instead of something useless like a name on a message board we put 1k dollars on it? I'll gladly put 1k on LeBron leaving Cleveland after they lose in the playoffs this year, the teaming up with KD isn't a lock so I wont include that, notice my title says "tries to team up with KD" so don't say i'm being a *****.

put up or shut up Simon.
    I don't know who Simon is.

And your broke ass isn't gonna send me 1k. Permaban bet and quit being a puss.

100% chance LeBron's c[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]ck is in your mouth because you all you spew is LeBron cockshit.

I don't know who Simon is.

And your broke ass isn't gonna send me 1k. Permaban bet and quit being a puss.
    lol I bet over 1k dollars every week. quit being a bitch.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

at this point would KD even want him?

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    it depends. i'm sure KD wouldn't be opposed to forming a big three with Bran.

if the Thunder traded Kanter and Singler they'd have the space for signing Bran and KD.

Goatbrook
    Bran
    KD
    Ibaka
    Adams

lol I bet over 1k dollars every week. quit being a bitch.
    So you're bitching out... over a forum account

Next time don't talk if you're not willing to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    No, he's a homeless mans Westbrook

So you're bitching out... over a forum account

Next time don't talk if you're not willing to back it up.
    just say you'll take the bet *****, we both know you wont pay and disappear from ISH after you lose. this way I get your name and your dignity.

Banned

What's the positive for KD? Why does he sign with Lebron when Lebron's getting worse every year it seems and doesn't make his team mates any better? Surely there's better partners/locations for KD to go form a duo/trio.

NBA lottery pick

100%

what team has the cap space and is a desirable place to live? hmm, I wonder..
    The Warriors after they salary dump Iggy, J Thompson, and Bogut. Sign Durant for the Max. Sign Bran for the MLE.

Curry Livingston
    Thompson Barbosa
    Durant Barnes
    Draygod Bran
    Ezeli Looney