Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: NBA would lose 75% of it fun without ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Derivative
    Seriously most of the fun from watching NBA is to see the reactions and discussions here on ISH.

ISH #1
    This is only because basketball is generally ass now. Not to piss on your parade, but back n da day, I watched bball alone more often than not. I'd watch just about any game... especially of the teams I liked. Even with the 2nd 3peat Bulls even tho I hated them I watched every game cuz it was on TV. Plus national TV games.

Now it's like I've figured out THE CODE or whatever. How NBA bball will play out, and it's boring as shit. I prefer to check what people are saying about headlines. Like I said before, I can be looking at espn mainpage (which is often what leads me to ISH) and I'm like "olord I need some luls, gotta see what dudes are saying about this on ISH."

But yea, I do kind of wonder what life would have been like... back then... if I had access to ISH. I would have been a Shaq stan.

EDIT: the effort it takes to phonetically say IH is much more than ISH and ISH rolls off the tongue.

-Smak
    Last edited by ILLsmak; 05-02-2014 at 09:10 AM.

The sleeping Melo thread alone makes this the best site on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    This is only because basketball is generally ass now. Not to piss on your parade, but back n da day, I watched bball alone more often than not. I'd watch just about any game... especially of the teams I liked. Even with the 2nd 3peat Bulls even tho I hated them I watched every game cuz it was on TV. Plus national TV games.

Now it's like I've figured out THE CODE or whatever. How NBA bball will play out, and it's boring as shit. I prefer to check what people are saying about headlines. Like I said before, I can be looking at espn mainpage (which is often what leads me to ISH) and I'm like "olord I need some luls, gotta see what dudes are saying about this on ISH."

But yea, I do kind of wonder what life would have been like... back then... if I had access to ISH. I would have been a Shaq stan.

EDIT: the effort it takes to phonetically say IH is much more than ISH and ISH rolls off the tongue.

-Smak
    I can't really get into the games if OKC isn't playing. When your hometown team is actually a contender, the NBA is a lot more exciting and fun to watch.

But since you don't have a team, I can understand how you're bored.

Isn't "ISH" the censored version of shit for black people? I'm asking you because I know you're black. Isn't that what you guys say?

This forum section is degrading in every sense.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Only a matter of time before Jeff gives me a piece of ISH

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    I can't really get into the games if OKC isn't playing. When your hometown team is actually a contender, the NBA is a lot more exciting and fun to watch.

But since you don't have a team, I can understand how you're bored.

Isn't "ISH" the censored version of shit for black people? I'm asking you because I know you're black. Isn't that what you guys say?
    It means shit in the hip hop culture. My parents are black and they don't use it. My son is blqck and he doesn't use it either.